Night Light

Eternity

Chapter 7 

 

Abrielle 

 

It's been two weeks since that day in the studio, and I have to say I couldn't be happier. Leo oppa has been nothing, but sweet. He just does so many little things like opening doors for me, pushing my chair in when I sit, and he's considerate of how little experience I have in a relationship. He never pushes me, but that makes me feel bad sometimes. I want us to take the next steps, but I don't know if I'm ready.

 

"What's wrong Belle?" Leo oppa hums while playing with my hair.

 

"Nothing Taekwoon oppa."

 

"Your eyebrows say otherwise. You and John's furrow the same way when you're  over thinking things."

 

"It's just you give up so much for me, and I want to give you something. But I don't know if I'm ready to take the next steps." 

 

"And you don't have to do anything your not comfortable with yet. I'm content enough with how things are."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Promise."

 

He kisses me softly on the lips making me giggle.

 

"Ewww no PDA in the library." Hyuk whines.

 

Leo throws a short glare at him before turning his attention back to me. He places another kiss on my forehead, and Hyuk rolls his eyes. 

 

"Hyukie how is school?" I ask.

 

"Good everyone misses you. But I told them your not feeling to well right now. They wanted me to tell you to feel better."

 

"Tell them I miss them too. And thank you for the concerns."

 

"I will see you guys at dinner." He waves before leaving.

 

We lasp back into silence, but it's a peaceful silence. 

 

"Taek oppa do you think we could maybe go out this evening?"

 

"Like a date?"

 

"Yes…llllikke…a date." I blush.

 

"I would love to. Where would you like to go belle."

 

"Well I don't really know what's a place couples usually go?"

 

"I think I have a place you'll really enjoy."

 

"Really what is it?"

 

"It's a surprise." He murmurs.

 

"Please I wanna know!!" I whine.

 

"Nope." He says popping the p.

 

"Your no fair." I mumble.

 

He just chuckles placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I blush sightly still not use to such affection.

 

"Why don't you start to get ready. Meet me at the stairs around 6:00."

 

"Okay." I smile before leaving the library.

 

30 mins later……..

 

I hear his familiar footsteps, and look up the stairs. He's wearing a black button down shirt, and simple black skinny jeans. I can feel my heart pick up. He never fails to amaze me with how good he looks in anything. 

 

"Ready Belle."

 

"Yes." I blush.

 

He takes my hand, and escorts me to the car. As we pull off the boys wave from the front door. I smile, and wave back. The ride is filled with his soft humming, and my loud heartbeat. They both echo in the car almost in unison. As we pull up to a red light he turns towards me. 

 

"Close your eyes until I say open them okay?" 

 

"Why?"

 

"It's a surprise."

 

I puff my cheeks out a little, but nod knowing I won't win this fight. He smiles, and pecks my cheek, before turning back to drive. I close my eyes allowing myself to be pulled into his melodic humming. 

 

 

"Wake up Belle you can open your eyes now."

 

A gentle hand brushes my cheek forcing my eyes awake. I see Leo kneeled down in front of my door smiling softly. 

 

"Where are we?"

 

"A place I think you'll enjoy. Come on I rented this whole place out for us tonight."

 

As I step out the car the first thing I see is a ferris Wheel. I almost scream realizing we're at a carnival of some sort.

 

"By the smile I'm guessing you like this idea?" 

 

"Like it? I love it. Papa took me to one when I was 2. I couldn’t ride much, but it was fun! That was before Mama died."

 

I can't stop smiling as we approach the gate leading into the carnival. Two clowns welcome us in one handing a buquet of flowers while the other hands me a stuffed lion. I immediately pull Leo towards a roller-coaster. He seems a little hesitant, but agrees to get on. As the cars climb the steep hill Leo's knuckles turn white as he grips the safety bar tightly. I place my hand on his in an effort to calm him. He takes mine squeezing it tightly, before our cart begins to descend.  After the ride Leo looks a lite pale, but he still smiles warmly at me. I grab his hand pulling him to a nearby bench he seems to sigh gratefully be for taking a seat. I sit next to him, but he pulls me on his lap. My cheeks instantly redden. 

 

"Your so cute when you blush."

 

This only causes the red to deepen. We sit like this for some time just staring at the stars. My head on his shoulder while his finger twirls my hair. I feel so content in this moment, making all my problems seem like distance nightmares. (Play Coldplay clocks)

 

It's as if we're in another space another world entirely, just a world for the two of us. I sigh contently.

 

"Are you happy Bell?"

 

"Yes Taek oppa absolutely. I'm glad, but I have one more surprise."

 

He covers my eyes, and stands us up. He guides me around. I try to listen to see what it is, but I can't tell. A cool breeze brush my face as we stop. 

 

"Now open your eyes Belle."

 

We're on the ferris wheel I look around slightly confused until I see the ground. Thousands of candles are laid out on the found for a face, and words. 

 

"Oh my god Taek oppa….it's perfect."

 

It stare down at my candle mosaic the words I love you Belle written under it. I hug Leo tightly tears running my makeup, but I could care less. This moment is to prefect to be ruined by anything. Not even God could tear us apart right now.