First Day

Eternity

Chapter 4

First Day                

 

"Abrielle come here!!!"

I run down the stairs towards the kitchen where N oppa is.

"Yes oppa?"

"How would you like to try something new?"

"What is it?"

"Well we've been contemplating, and we've decided to let you go to school. Only if you want of course."

"Seriously!!!!! Yes yes yes a hundred times. I never thought I'd be able to go to school."

I run out the kitchen to find Leo.

"OPPA!!!!!!" I scream while running, and jumping on him.

"THANK YOU!!!!!!"

He smiles down at me sweetly. My heart picks up. I let him go, and quickly peck him on the cheek before running out of the library.

When I'm up in my room I grab my chest. My heart is still beating like a jackhammer. I fall back onto my bed wondering what these feelings are, and why I'm feeling them. I really wonder what this feeling could be.

 

The next day…..

 

I smoothed my skirt out for the hundredth time. Then did one last twirl in the mirror. I love the school uniform though I'm not sure how the boys knew my size without asking. I run downstairs almost knocking N over in the process.

 

"Is school really that exciting to you?" He ask.

I nod quickly, and I can hear him chuckle as he continues up the stairs. I head into the kitchen where breakfast is already on the table. Hongbin, and Hyuk look up, and smile at me. Leo's at the table as well he looks up, and I can see a small smile play on his face before it goes back to his usual poker face. I sit down next to Hongbin, and begin eating.

"You three hurry up, and eat so I can drop you off." N says looking at me Hyuk, and Hongbin.

I take one last bite of my toast before running to the entrance hall. N hands me a book bag while Hongbin, and Hyuk grab there's. Ravi leans on the wall watching us get ready to leave. N opens the door, and I start to step out, but turn back quickly. I run back to the kitchen, and hug Leo tightly.

"Bye oppa!"

Then I run out the door, and to the van. As we drive there N nags about how wrinkled Hyuk's uniform looks while Hongbin just snickers. We first pull up to to Hongbin's building. He goes to the university on campus, while Hyuk, and I will be attending the High school. N parks the car, and gets outs walking me to the office.  They hand me my schedule, and Hyuk will show me my around since we have the same classes. N kneels down in front of me.

"Okay so stay with Hyukie, be good, and have fun."

"Thanks N oppa." I reply quietly.

Then I run off with Hyuk to class. He opens the door pulling me inside. The class looks up. Some of them stare while others turn back to what they're doing.

"Oh Hyuk you brought the new student."

A man walks in who's rather handsome. I smile, and bow to him.

"My name is Abrielle pleased to meet you."

"I'm you English teacher Jaejoong."

"Now class take your seats."

 

Everyone sits except for me. I stand in front of the class feeling nervous.

"As you all know we have a new student please welcome her."

"Hi I'm Abrielle, but you can call me Ellie for short. I from Italy, and just recently moved her. Nice to meet you all."

"Since you know Hyuk the best you can take the empty seat next to him."

I walk quickly to my seat. Hyuk slides his book in between us so we can share.

The teacher finally tells the class to settle down, and he begins his lesson. We're reading Romeo & Juliet a story I've read a million times back home.

"Ms. Abrielle would you read Juliet for us?"

I look up a little surprised. Someone snickers though I don't really care. I nod, and stand book in hand.

 Juliet: O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? 

Deny thy father and refuse thy name; 

Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, 

And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

 

Romeo: [Aside] Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

 

Juliet: 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy; 

Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. 

What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot, 

Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part 

Belonging to a man. O, be some other name! 

What's in a name? that which we call a rose 

By any other name would smell as sweet; 

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd, 

Retain that dear perfection which he owes 

Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, 

And for that name which is no part of thee

Take all myself.

 

 

"Very good Ms. Abrielle. Pray may ask who taught you English?"

"My father did before he died."

"I'm sorry."

"No it's fine. He loved to read me Shakespeare as a child so I grew to love it."

"Very well you may sit."

"Hyuk looks over, and gives me a thumbs up. I smile at him in response.

English class goes well. I know all of the material already. Next comes math. It goes very well too. Finally 4 classes later is our lunch break. A lot of students come over to us.

"Hi I'm Hyewon." She smiles sweetly at me. I nod towards her.

"Are you really from Italy? I'm Jimin by the way." A boy ask.

"Sì, sono veramente italiano. (Yes I'm really Italian.) Well half at least.”

"Whoa cool." Jimin smiles.

"Well it was nice meeting you!" Jimin, and Hyewon both wave.

"Those two are really nice. Hyewon is the class president while Jimin is vice-president."

"What are they?"

"Some type of fairy. If I remember correctly."

Some more people approach us, and slowly move me away from Hyuk. I talk to them enjoying being the new student. The bell rings signaling the next class. Everyone begins to leave. I look back for Hyuk, but he's nowhere to be seen. I feel slightly panicked, but decide to just leave hoping I'll run into Hyuk somewhere along the way. The hallway thins quickly which makes me feel anxious.

 

"What if I don't find him?" I think.

 

My mind is so focused in worrying that I don't notice the group of girls in front of me. Books, and a purse tumble to the ground along with me. I look up, and realize I messed up. These girls are all demons.

 

"Who they let the little high school brat onto the college campus?" Hyorin sneers.

"She looks like fresh meat based on the fact she isn't begging for her life right now. Hell she doesn't even look fully Korean." Nana smirks.

"Who cares if she's new this little needs to learn today." Seohyun replies.

Seohyun steps up to Abrielle who immediately shrinks back into a wall. She reaches for her collar, and picks her up. Her eyes flash a dangerous red, and Abrielle begins to feel as if she is choking. Abrielle starts to see spots when she hears a howl of pain. Suddenly she's dropped to the ground, and can breathe again. She coughs while trying to in air greedily.

 

 

"Abrielle are you okay?" A familiar voiced rings.

I look up to see Taemin crouched at my side. I immediately hug him out of fear, and relief. When my breathing is stable I decide to talk to him.

"I'm fine just a little dizzy."

"Jeez we really need to stop meeting like this." He chuckles.

I laugh with him happy for the attempt to make me smile. Someone clears their throat.  We both look behind Taemin to see four boys standing behind him. One of them I recognize, which means that one of the four is Minho. My eyes land on the one with the most fire in his eyes. He smirks at me, and then turns back to the girls who were bullying me.

"Touch her again, and it will be more than a scratch." He says to all of them.

They nod quickly, and leave even faster.

"So Abrielle these are my friends. That's Key, Jonghyun, Onew, and Minho."

I stare at Minho trying hard to not be scared.

"Hey are you okay?" Minho says while reaching out a hand.

I takes it, and nod, but as soon as I'm up I feel extremely weak. I fall into Minho who catches me.

"Abrielle! Here I'll take her to the nurse." Taemin insist.

"Now Tae you already skipped class yesterday,  how about Minho takes her since he still has time before his class starts." Key suggest.

"Well…"

"Its fine Minnie I'll take her, and then head to class okay?"

"Okay thanks hyung. Feel better Abrielle!!!"

Taemin runs off to his class while Minho picks me up bridal style, and begins walking in the opposite direction with me.

"So my little princess you have landed in my arms, but it appears someone has already claimed you. It seems I'll have to punish you." He smirks.

I try to push him away, but I feel even weaker as I do so.

"Don't try to fight it. I will ravage you in more ways than one." He whispers in to my ear before nipping it.

"No….."

Everything goes black after that.

 

 

Hyuk is panicking now. He had somehow managed to forget Abrielle, and now he can't find her. He ran out of class as soon as he remembered her, but it appeared she had decided to wander on her own. So now he's staring at his phone debating whether, or not he should call his hyungs.

" N is gonna kill me, but I have to. I don't know where else to look."

He dials the number quickly, and brings the phone to his ear as he taps his foot impatiently on the floor.

"N hyung I can't find Abrielle.  I lost her on the way to class, but now she's not anywhere."

A series of profanities stream from the phone, and Hyuk as to hold the phone away from his ear. When N finally gets off his rant he tells Hyuk to meet them out front in 5mins , and that he also better be prepared for the kicking of a lifetime when they get home. He says yes and heads towards the front. All the while dreading the kicking of his life, and Abrielle's disappearance.

 

 

At the same time…..

 

He carries her down a darkened hallway. It leads to the old dorms. The area is restricted, but Minho was able to snag a key to the area. He unlocks the door then goes inside. He lays the unconscious girl on the floor, and looks at her. She's lovely he thinks to himself. She's exactly what he expected.

"I wonder how she taste?"

He leans over her allowing his lips to trace her skin until they come to the base of her neck. His fangs appear, and he sinks them into her soft flesh. Her blood is magnificent like nothing he can describe. He continues to drink trying to listen to her heartbeat. He doesn't want to kill her. At least not yet anyway. He pulls away when he can barely hear it beating. He the excess blood up before kissing her lips.

"If only we had more time I would do so much more to you, but those boys are coming so I'll leave you here. But don’t worry we'll enjoy more times like this soon." He whispers against her lips before stealing one last kiss.

He leaves her alone in the building.  The shadows begin to shift towards her as if wanting so of her as well, but a loud growl stops them. Leo runs up to her. Wrapping her carefully in his arms. He growls again, and the shadows leave. He can smell Minho's scent on her, and the bite marks have bruised her bronzed skin.

"Abrielle Oh My God." N murmurs.

N slides in next to Leo looking at the black, blue, and purple bruise on her neck. He also notices how faint her heart is beating. Hyuk stands far away tears welling in his eyes. This was all his fault. If he had payed a little more attention Abrielle wouldn't have gotten lost. Which means she wouldn't have met Minho.

Leo takes his jacket off, and wraps her in it carefully before picking her up, and walking to the exits with her. N follows shooting a glare at Hyuk. Hyuk doesn't move he just stands there unable to do anything.

"Aww look at you all alone. Being blamed for something you couldn't control. You poor baby let Key make it all better."

Before he can scream Key places a hand over his mouth, whisper something into his ear. Hyuk's eyes get glassy, and then he faints.

"Now let's use you to bring Abrielle to us. What do you say?"

"Yes Master Key."

"Good boy. Now run along home, and act normal. But come tomorrow bring her to me."

"Yes Master Key."