Black Rain

Eternity

Chapter 10

Abrielle

Rain that's all its been doing for the last four days. So much so that practice has been halted until the weather clears. I watch the drops pound against the window in pure boredom. The boys have all been busy with them having a recent schedule leaving me alone. Fortunately IU unni has put up extremely strong wards so that no one unwanted can invade the house while their all busy. I at least feel safe, but there's nothing to do when I'm alone. Everyone's busy to busy for me. Normally reading will help me pass the time until the house is alive with people again, but even that can't entertain me today. I hum quietly to myself as I watch the drops pelt the window. I start to  zone out until I see a dark shadow pass through the garden.  I hop up from the window closing the curtains quickly. I run to Leo's room where the curtains are permanently closed grab the phone he has in his room. I dial his number quickly silently praying he'll answer.

"Hello Abrielle what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"There was a shadow figure in the garden. I'm scared oppa what if someone's here?"

"Just stay where you are I'm on my way. Don't hang up either."

"Okay."

I pull my knees up to my chest wanting to be as close as possible to the wall.

"Bang!!!!"

I squeak as a loud bang echos through the house.

"Oppa someone's here what should I do?" I whisper into the phone.

"Stay in my room hide in the closet, but don't hang up just leave the phone on my bed. I want you to be as quiet as possible okay I'm almost there."

"Okay oppa."

I crouch down in the darkest corner of the closet as the foot steps seem to get louder as they come up the steps. I hear a large bang causing me to jump. I assume it's my door being kicked in.

"Come out come out wherever you are my little toy."

My heart stops as I hear that voice. Minho is here I think. He's here to kill me.

"Boo!" I hear next my ear.

I bolt out the room, and down the steps into the rain. Lightening strikes, and a loud crack of Thunder booms through the sky. I duck as something flies overhead before running off towards the large field behind the house. The ground is sludge my feet getting stuck from time to, but the loud laughter that breaks through the storm forces me to run faster. 

"Not so fast my toy your mine now." 

he grabs my wrist pulling me into his body I scream.

"Now I know Key told you how I hate noisy girls guess I'll have to silence you for good now."

"NO!!!"

I can feel my powers go wild as I close my eyes. There's a loud grunt, and I'm released. I open my eyes to see Minho lying motionless on the ground. I stare at him trying to see if he's really unconcious, or dead. He makes no movement not even a single breath. I turn my back on him ready to wait at the gate for Leo. I feel a presence, but before I can turn sharp teeth peirce my throat. A scream rips from my chest as I'm restrianed while Minho as I can only assume continues. 

"Let go!!!" I scream trying to fight against his grip, but losing miserably. 

I can feel my powers draining, and his growing stronger as his grip tightens. 

"ABRIELLE!!!!" 

A tall dark figure runs towards us, and as he gets closer I just able to make out Leo's silhouette. I'm dropped to the ground my heart feeling as if it will give out any minute. I feel extremely cold as if I've been drop in the waters of the arctic. I close my eyes allowing the cold, and darkness to take over. 

"You are mine now toy." I hear someone whisper from with the depths of the darkness. 

 

NPV

Anger, grief, depression, all locked inside one person as he must stand there appearing strong when really he wants to crawl into a hole. The service is small, and private. EXO, B.A.P, and VIXX's new friends BTS are in attedence, but those are the only guest. It's an open casket the only thing marring her skin the large fang marks at the base of her neck. Leo stands next to her holding her hand while trying not to cry. He's been emtionlesss for the last 4 days, and everyone is worried. He also hasn't spoken a word since that night as if he lost his voice along with Abrielle. N watches Leo constantly expecting him to do something insane, something dangerous, but Leo has proven him wrong for now. The service begins, and stories are told, tears are shed, and everyone tries to have high spirits. When it's Leo's turn to speak he rises slowly, and drags his feet over to the podium. He stares down at it before raising his eyes to the crowd. He takes a shakey breath before beginning.

"I'm not sure where to begin, or where to end. Abrielle was the one from that first day she arrived at our door. Those tears that left her eyes when she spoke of John. I wanted to make those tears never stain her face again. And I hope I was able to do that. To make her happy, to love her. I keep asking myself what I could have done different, better, could I have loved her harder? Then I think about how I failed her, and I wonder if we were really meant to be? If I was truly her's, and she was truly mine. Then I picture that smile, her gentle touches, her kisses, and I know even if it didn't last forever she was. . .no is mine, and I'm her's. She took my heart, with her that night, but I hold her's as well. Maybe someday I'll be able to look at the photos, the memories, and smile, but for now they are only a close reminder of what I've lost. I lost a friend, and my love. But maybe someday in another time another age our tragic love story won't be so tragic anymore."

He turns to Abrielle and walks over to her casket placing one last kiss on her lips.

"My heart my soul my Abrielle," Leo whispers softly before the tears start.

He falls to his knees gripping Abrielle's hand.

"Leo?"