One Chance

Eternity

Chapter 11

NPV 

Leo knows the voice he just heard. It's all to familiar all to sweet. He looks up but the hand he holds is still lifeless.

"Leo oppa come outside."

Leo follows the voices instructions ignoring the questioning of the others in the room. When he steps outside his mind can't believe what he's seeing.

"Leo what the. . ." N starts, but stops as he sees who stands 10 feet away.

"It can't be."

"Leo oppa I'm not dead."

"Thanks to me." Key says appearing behind her.

Leo, and N growl, but Abrielle puts her hands up to stop them.

"No he's a friend. He's on our side now."

"He's a liar. And a damn good one at that."

"No Key is the reason why I'm alive. If it wasn't for him showing up hours before with Taemin I would be dead."

"Please guys if you don't believe them believe me." Taemin says suddenly appearing.

"Taemin? But what do you know. . . ."

"Everything now. About how Minho is an , his family history, and how he been trying to kill Abrielle. I was the one who planned this so he'd think he'd won. I didn't want my friend to die."

"But then what is. . . "

Screams are heard from inside, and everybody runs back into see a clay figure crumbling in the casket.

"What the hell?"

"I'm not called the puppet master for no reason. While I'm gifted with mind control my specialty is doll making. Specifically the life like kind."

"Wait so you're telling me Taemin ask you to make a decoy Abrielle to keep the real one safe?" N ask.

"Yes oppa they both showed up to the house, but only Taemin was allowed in the barrier. He told me that he overheard Minho talking about me, and listened in. That's when he found out about the plot to kill me. He managed to convince Key to help protect me."

"But key wants you dead too."

"Actually. . ." Abrielle starts.

"Her blood wasn't for me. It's for a friend. He's sick, and I didn't know any other way. And if Minho got to her then I knew he would die."

"It's Jonghyun isn't?" Lay ask loudly.

Key nods his face looking pale.

"How did you. . . . "

"My powers allow me to read people as if a doctors chart is attached to them I knew he was very sick the last time we fought."

"But he's just a groupmate why are you so. . ." Leo starts.

"Oppa no."

"Just know I can't live without him."

It appears to dawn on Leo what Key's words mean, and he looks from Abrielle to Key for comfirmation. Abrielle nods gently at him.

"So is he okay now?"

"Yes Abrielle's blood saved him. And now I'm going to return the favor. I want to save Abrielle from Minho."

"As do I." Taemin adds.

"Minho is wrong, but I believe this is something I can't convince him not to do so I am willing to fight him to keep my friend alive." Taemin nods.

"Fine, but Key if you betray us so help me God it will be the last thing you ever do. I hate killing, but if you're lying right now I will kill you." Leo growls.

"But if all you needed was some of her blood you could have just asked us."

"You don't understand Minho's family is crazy with this idea of being all powerful. All those years ago with Isabella my family just wanted some of her blood. But before we could ask Minho's family killed Isabella's lover, and my ancestors lover died because he could not get some of her blood."

"So is Jonghyun. . ?"

"Yes his ancestor was female, and mine male, but it just so happens that she is now a he. This cycle is nothing new to our families though it's been repeating apparently like some sort of curse. Each of our families has had a similar story up until now. I don't know why or how but somehow all of us have managed to break the cycle so far."

"He's correct you are not the first of your bloodlines to reenact this story of tragedy. I've been there for all of them. Though your situation seemed the most hopeful so Isabella asked for her soul to be placed in you." IU confirms.

"So the final thing is keeping Abrielle alive?"

"Yes."

"Well Key since you're now on the good guys side I have a job for you. Keep tabs on Minho you as well Taemin."

They both nod.

"How can we trust him just like that Ravi ask?"

"I've seen it for myself Ravi oppa. He's telling the truth his family only ever wanted some of my ancestors blood, but Minho's family wanted all of it."

"Wait Abrielle did you?" IU ask voice cracking.

"I'm not sure how I did it, but I was able to replay what happened. I just looked at him, and something strange happened then I was there as Key's ancestor."

"Your powers are stronger than I once thought."

"What is it Noona?"

"She has a extremely strong gift for divination. Many can see bits and parts of the pass and future. But every couple of centuries one is born with a gift so strong they can literally throw themselves into the moment in time they are looking at."
 
"My love you're brilliant." Leo cheers hugging her tightly.

"Well then Key I have to thank you. You've given us a chance. A chance we never had before."