002.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin stood still in his place with his mouth slight open. He couldn't believe his fiancé is Min Yoongi, the man he hated the most in the whole world. ' , is he going to be my fiancé? Are we going to get married? My life is over. RIP Park Jimin.'

Min Jonghyun looked surprised when Yoongi called Jimin as he eyed the smaller boy.  "You two know each other?" he asked his son and Yoongi nodded.

"We go to the same college. He is sophomore." Yoongi smirked at Jimin while Jimin just rolls his eyes.

"Oh – isn’t it great?" he exclaimed and Jimin make a face. "Well, sorry sir, but I have never seen him at school." Call him childish but he doesn't want his parents to know that he KNOWS Min Yoongi.

"That's bad. But, I know you too well, Jiminie. I know you had a crush on –" Jimin's eyes widened as he laughed awkwardly. "It is so nice to see you, Yoongi-shi." He exclaimed as he shot a glare to his enemy who just smirked at him. Min Sojung smiled at the two boys.

"They look cute together." She said and Jimin's mother nodded. 'Oh mom, please, we don't even match! I bet I look way better together with Woohyun hyung.'

Jimin rolls his eyes as he sat next to Yoongi because the table is round and his parents took the seats first so basically he ended up next to Yoongi.

"Hello there, sweet cheeks." Yoongi grinned and Jimin glared at the elder one.

"You know all this right, bastard?" he scoffed at his fiancé while Yoongi laughed.

"What do you think?" he grinned again. 'Urgh, let me kill this bastard! I can't stand being here together with me. He is ing annoying. I say, ANNOYING!'

"Shut up, I don’t want to talk to you." Jimin said coldly which makes Yoongi wants to tease the younger more.

"Aww, come on, Jiminie, we're going to get married soon and you can't treat your husband coldly." Yoongi said and Jimin rolls his eyes.

"You're not my husband! Even if you're my husband, there is no way I'd love someone like you. Woohyun hyung is way better than jerk like you." Jimin said and he saw anger in Yoongi's eyes.

"Who wants to be your husband? I don't like you, no, scratch that – I can't even stand a second with you too. I promise this marriage won't even last a year." Yoongi said which makes Jimin's jaw dropped.

"Good, it is for the better, isn’t it?" Jimin looked at Yoongi who is still mad.

"No, it is for the best." Yoongi said as he stood up. Jimin's eyes followed him. 'What? Why is he mad? I didn't even say anything to make him mad!'

"Dad, I need to use the bathroom. Please excuse me." He said to his father before turning back to Jimin's parents. He smiled sweetly to Jimin's parents and Jimin must admit, Yoongi looked really good if he smile like that.

"Please eat and I will be back shortly." He said politely and bowed and leaves the room and to be honest, it is a complete different Yoongi. Jimin's mother looked at Jimin and mouthed 'Is something happened?' and Jimin shook his head with a smile but for some reasons, he doesn't feel good. After ten minutes and there is no signs of Yoongi and Min Jonghyun and his wife looked a little worried.

"That kid, where is he going? He is not answering the phone as well." He said as Jimin bit his lips. Jimin looked at the untouched dish which is for Yoongi. 'Should I go and get him? No, I shouldn't. I'm not even that close with him.' Jimin looked at the parents, they were talking about their upcoming wedding. 'It'd be best, if Yoongi is with us. I mean, it'd be awkward when we're discussing about the wedding when he is not here. Not that I'm worried about that idiot.' Jimin stood up as he looked at the Yoongi's father.

"Urgh, sir, I will go and look for him." Jimin said and Yoongi's mother smiled.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you dear. Thanks you so much, Jiminie." She said to Jimin and Jimin nodded. 'As much as I hate Min Yoongi, I couldn't bring myself to stop liking his mother. She is really sweet and kind. I'm so lucky to have her as an in law.'

Jimin left the VIP room and he had no idea where to find Yoongi. So, he started with the toilet and there were no signs of Yoongi and then in the restaurant and still no signs. 'Oh my god, what to do? What if he left already? I think I should phone him. Wait, I don't even have his number!' Jimin came out of the restaurants and finally saw what he is looking for. He sighed when he saw Yoongi leaning against the restaurant wall while smoking. Jimin make a face as he walked towards his fiancé.

"You know, smoking is bad for your health." Jimin said as Yoongi looked at Jimin and quickly throw the cigarette into the nearest bin.

"I don't usually smoke. And if I do, I am really not in a good mood. What do you want, Park Jimin?" Yoongi asked and his voice had disappointment in him. Jimin sighed as he stood next to Yoongi.

"You're prohibited for smoking after you marry me." Jimin said which makes Yoongi laughed as the elder boy folds his arms.

"What are you? My mother?" he asked and Jimin stuck his tongue out.

"What are you doing here, Jimin? I just want to be alone." Yoongi said and Jimin looked at the ground.

"I – I really said something that makes you mad, I think." Jimin said and Yoongi looked at Jimin with confuse face. "And I'm not really apologizing you know. I don't know whatever I said but – sorry." He held his face down and mumbles 'sorry' in the smallest voice. But Yoongi could catch what the younger said but he loves annoying the younger so he decided to pretend it.

"What did you just say? I can't hear a thing." Yoongi said while grinning and Jimin glared at the elder.

"I'm not saying twice. Let's go back, your parents are worried." Jimin said. "And even if we hate each other but please let's pretend that we both get along to make the parents happy. I don't want to make mine and your parents upset." Jimin finished as he turned around to go back into the restaurant. Yoongi suddenly pulled Jimin's arms which makes the younger stopped his tracks.

"Park Jimin, wait." Yoongi called Jimin and Jimin turned around with an annoyed face.

"What?"

Yoongi grinned. "I think we should exchange numbers because you know – you're going to be my bride soon." He said which makes Jimin's face red and turned back.

"Shut up, jerk. Ask from your mother!" he said and leaves Yoongi alone while Yoongi just chuckled and followed Jimin to the VIP room.

 

***

 

They came back together to the VIP room and the mothers' almost squealed when Jimin found Yoongi and fangirled over the two sons.

"I know they're fated to be with each other." Sojung squealed. "They're so cute." She smiled at both Yoongi and Jimin and Jimin returned an awkward smile. Yoongi looked at the food which is beef steak. He looked at Jimin who is having troubles with the beef. He grinned at the younger as he started to cut the beef with the knife and gives his plate to Jimin who looks confuse.

"Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter