008.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Major drama alert!

 

 

Jimin is in library with Taehyung learning for the mid-terms. The mid-term is tomorrow and Jimin still have problems with his math but Taehyung seems to easily done those problems. Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at Taehyung suspiciously.

"You look pretty ok with math." Jimin said as he frowned, "I always heard you complaining but now you're ready. Really? What medicine did you take, Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked as Taehyung looked at him with shy smile as he scratched the back of his head and smile sheepishly.

"Now, spill the beans Tae. You did something I don't know right?" he asked as he sighed. "Gosh, I hate when you keep a secret. I know it is partly my fault that Min Yoongi had been dragging me away from you but really we're best buddies right? I even tell you once he kissed me on the cheek!" Jimin exclaimed and Taehyung bit his lips. It is true that Jimin had told him about the kiss happened a week ago. Jimin phoned him as soon as he got to his bedroom and tell him and Taehyung said Yoongi likes him although Jimin denied the statement.

"Alright." Taehyung said as he looked around and sighed. "Jungkook had been secretly my tutor –" before Taehyung could finish, Jimin exploded.

"WHAT?" he stood up and quickly sat down back when he received some glares from other students. Jimin bowed to them while mouthing a sorry and glared at Taehyung.

"Why don't you tell me?" Jimin asked roughly in whisper and Taehyung just shrugged. "You don't have enough time for me." He said with a pout.

"Oh my gosh, Kim Taehyung, are you sulking with me?" he asked and then Taehyung chuckled. "Silly, Jimin. No, I am perfectly ok with Yoongi. I am keeping this secret because I don't want to you know make Jungkook uncomfortable. You know, he is a nice kid once you get to know." Taehyung said as he felt his cheeks hot. Jimin looked at him with his narrowed eyes.

"You're in love." Jimin said and Taehyung's eyes widened as he shook his head.

"NO!" he shouted. "What the hell? No, I am not! Just a crush but not more than that. I know what is it to feel when someone is in love. But with Jungkook – it is not the same as Minho." He said with a small voice as Jimin sighed. Song Minho also known as Mino is Taehyung's first love and first boyfriend. They were a famous couple back in their high school days and Jimin is happy that Taehyung looks happy. The drama really starts when they graduate. Mino persuades rap and hip hop. He is so passionate about his work that he would break up with Taehyung and follow his dream. He moved to US with his friend Woo Jiho, leaving Taehyung broken and Jimin swore to protect Taehyung.


"No no no, I am not in love with Jungkook. He is a nice friend who helps me and I crush to his mild side. That’s it! And I might find it interesting. But I never consider dating him, you know. End of this discussion."

"Come on, Tae. I know you so well. You're in love with that brat." He said and Taehyung looked away. "Well maybe to the mild Jungkook." He added in small voice but Jimin couldn't catch it.

"Did you say something?" he asked and Taehyung quickly shook his head.

"We should get back home now. It is almost 6." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded as they both started to pack their things. They walked to the entrance of the library and bumped with someone who quickly pulls Jimin before he landed on his .

"Whew, that was close." A familiar voice said as Jimin looked up to meet with his favorite person on this earth. A smile as well as a blush spread on Jimin's face.

"Woohyun hyung!" he exclaimed as he stood up properly and Woohyun smiled at him. "Heading to home already?" Woohyun asked and Jimin nodded happily.

"I just finished reviewing all the important questions so I will be heading home and then rest. Tomorrow is the d-day so it'd be better if I rest well." Jimin said as he felt his cheeks burning. Woohyun ruffles his hair and smiled.

"That's spirit. If you're heading home, let's go together. It'd been a while we went back together." Woohyun said and Jimin nodded happily. 'Wait, what about Taehyung?' he looked left and there were no signs of Taehyung. He panicked. 'When did this idiot leave me?' Suddenly, Jimin's phone vibrates as he looked at the screen.

From Tae,

I will leave you two alone…ahemm, bro; make good use of this rare chance. Good luck, dude!

Jimin grinned at the message and smiled at Woohyun. "Sure hyung, let's get going now." He said and Woohyun returned a smile and both of them head out of the school building.

"So, how are your things with Yoongi?" Jimin choked air as he looked at Woohyun. "Ah, hyung! It is not like that, hyung." He pouted cutely and Woohyun smiled secretly. "I don't know why it happens but hyung, it is an arranged marriage by our parents so we have no feelings between." Jimin said as he looked at Woohyun who stopped walking.

"So, you don't like each other?" he asked and Jimin nodded happily and pouted.

"Hyung, you don’t really think that I love that bastard right?" he asked and Woohyun just laughed. "Hahaha, I don't know. I thought you two were in love because I saw them in your eyes." He said seriously which makes Jimin blushed a little.

"HYUNG! That’s not funny." Jimin scolded cutely. "I will never love him because I – " he stopped when he saw Woohyun's face looking so handsome. 'Hyung looks so handsome that I stopped breathing.' Jimin blinked, 'I need to confess hyung. Taehyung gives me this chance for me to confess Woohyun hyung! I will make use of this chance.'

"Hyung, I like you." Jimin blurted out as he felt his both cheeks gone red. 'Urgh, this is embarrassing.' He looked up to meet Woohyun's eyes who looked confuse but hopeful. "I like you hyung. More than a hyung, more than friend. Like as in love you. I love you hyung." He said all his feelings out while looking at Woohyun. His inner self is jumping. 'Yes, finally, I said everything in my heart! This feels good.'

Woohyun bits his lips as he looked at Jimin. Jimin gulped, 'Wait, what if hyung doesn’t like me back? Then this is the end of our friendship.'

 "Jimin, I … I – "he was cut off by his phone ringing."I am sorry," he said as he picked up the phone. He talked a minute on the phone and hung up and looked at Jimin who is waiting for the answer anticipating. He his lips as he looked at Jimin nervously.

"I need to go back there. I can't walk you home, Seongyeol needs me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter