013.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jimin looked up the gate and he is nervous. ‘I am pretty sure; this is the place.’ He said to himself as he looked around. There are many hot chicks and hot guys. He showed the ticket at the front and the man looked at him.

 

“Oh, you have the VIP ticket. Come this way.” The man said as he leads Jimin the other way. ‘Is it okay to follow him? Aish, that Yoongi! Make me come all the way.’ While reaching to the VIP section, Jimin saw some familiar faces which includes his best friend Taehyung and his hyung Seokjin. Jimin smiled as he ran towards his friends.

 

“TAE! JIN HYUNG!” he ran as he hugged the elder male. Jin chuckled as he patted the back of the younger boy.

 

“I miss you, hyung.” He pouted. Jin smiled. He also missed the younger fluffy boy. It had been a long time they met. Jimin’s wedding was the last time they met. So yeah, Jin missed the boy.

 

“How is your life, Jiminie? You seem so busy that you didn’t drop by to say hello to me.” Jin said as he teased the boy who blushed bright red.

 

“I’m not really busy. And stop teasing me, hyung!” Jimin said. “Oh, Tae. Are you anticipating to see your little Jungkookie?” Jimin teased his bestie who blushed by the statement.

 

“AM NOT!” Taehyung yelled as he crossed his hands. ‘But somehow, I am waiting for him to come.’ Taehyung bit his lips.

 

“oh, Jin hyung – by the way. Are you here for Hyosang hyung? Aww, that’s sweet of you.” Jimin said as Jin rolled his eyes.

 

“No.” Jin snapped as both Jimin and Taehyung looked confused. “Erm, it is kinda complicated but we kinda broke up.” Jin said which makes Jimin and Taehyung’s eyes widened.

 

“WHAT?” they both shouted as Jin ‘shushed’ the two boys.

 

“Yah, don’t shout.” He said as the two boy stared at the eldest hyung.

 

“How – how did it become? I thought you guys are madly in love.” Jimin pointed out. “Are you perhaps still in love with Namjoon?” he asked which Jin blushed lightly.

 

“I am not. I just don’t want to be in a relationship so we decided to be best friends like before.” Jin said. And yes, he felt bad lying the two boys.

 

“Woah, daebak. How can you guys stay friends after break up? Poor Namjoon hyung. You don’t even give a about him after your break up but Hyosang hyung?” Taehyung asked while Jimin nodded.

 

“Yeah, hyung, you’re not fair.”

 

“Shut up, brats!” he scolded the younger boys who grinned in return. But both of them knew Jin is not telling the truth but they don’t want to ask why. Because, Jin had always been madly in love with Kim Namjoon and no one else.

 

 

Before they could continue their talk, suddenly someone grabbed the mic as the music blast out loudly. People started to scream so loud as Jimin looked back where his eyes met with the one who is on stage. It was Yoongi but the crowd was chanting SUGA. Jimin can’t believe that the one standing on the stage is his husband. ‘He looks … awesome,’ Jimin smiled secretly. He loves Yoongi’s music, the way he raps, the lyric delivery, the flow everything … but HIM! ‘Urgh, I hate him.’ Yoongi finished the stage perfectly and Jimin can’t stop smiling the whole stage and Taehyung knew this.

 

“SUGA SUGA SUGA SUGA SUGA!!!!”

 

Yoongi breathes as he tried to find Jimin again in the crowd. Since Jimin is in the front, he can be seen easily. Yoongi smiled as he put the mic in front of his lips.

 

“Thanks everyone for cheering me so much. And – “ Yoongi stopped as he looked into Jimin’s eyes. “Thanks for coming, Jimin-ah.” Jimin blushed.

 

Jimin’s face is still red even after Yoongi’s gone. Taehyung smirked as he looked at his best friend.

 

“Aww, I am jealous. You had such a sweet husband, huh?” Taehyung said as Jimin glared at his best friend.

 

“Shut up!” he said. Suddenly, the familiar beat started as the fangirls gone crazy. Jimin looked at the stage as he froze. So is Taehyung.

 

“It is HIM.” Taehyung shouted as he looked at Jimin whose jaw dropped.

 

“ YES, IT IS BOBBY KIM!” Jimin shouted as his eyes fixed on the stage as he chanted the song along with the rapper. Taehyung knew Jimin would be in the deepest after this but he couldn’t care less. ‘Where is he?’ he looked around. ‘Where are you Jungkook? Why aren’t you coming yet?’

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter