009.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days passed in swift during exam days and it is finally their fourth day which is the last day. Jimin is disappointed that during these exam days, he didn't see Woohyun. He felt as if his crush is avoiding him on purpose. Jimin felt bad of course. He had ruined their relationship because of his sudden confession. He still meets up with Yoongi since the elder one always send him back home and he always pick him up. Jimin opened up a lot to Yoongi although he still refuses to say Yoongi that he likes him let alone love him. Yoongi just smile to every word he says. Jimin must be lying if he says he is not excited with his wedding. His wedding is in corner and he is nervous although he is marrying his sworn enemy.

Jimin sighed as he looked at Taehyung who is looking around the canteen. They had come to school early today and spent their extra time in the canteen before entering into the exam room.

"You're still avoiding him, right?" Jimin asked as Taehyung bit his lips without replying the slightly older boy. Jimin shook his head. He, himself is in such kind of situation so he knew what Jungkook might be feeling.

"Stop avoiding him and talk with him. Sort all your problems out with him. Geez, I am tired just by looking the two of you." Jimin said as he slightly glared at his best friend. 'He is so immature.'

Jimin blamed Taehyung in this matter as soon as Taehyung opened up to him the next day. Taehyung refused to meet Jungkook and ran away as soon as he saw Jungkook and Yoongi heading towards him. Jimin saw a pain spread on Jungkook's face and he understand what the younger is feeling. But his best friend here is being a coward.

"Stop being a coward and go talk to him, Tae. You both obviously love each other. Stop tricking each other because it is you will be broken in the end." Jimin said and Taehyung sighed.

"I don't know, chim. I don't know." Taehyung replied as he eat a spoonful. "I like him but I don't know whether I want to be in a relationship with him." Taehyung said as Jimin shook his head.

"Plus he is two years younger than me!" Taehyung made an excuse.

"Age is not a matter!" Jimin complained as he rolled his eyes. "I have a two-year age difference with Yoongi – " Jimin stopped as he blushed a little when he realizes what he is saying. He cleared his throat as he ignored Taehyung's teasing stare. "I mean you had a two-year with Mino hyung too." Jimin said and Taehyung sighed while looking into a space.

"It is different." He mumbles. "Everything about me and Mino hyung and me and Jungkook. It is not the same. Everything is different." Taehyung said with a smile crept on his lips while Jimin shook his head.

"Oh! He is coming." Jimin said as he saw Jungkook heading towards them with Hoseok and Hyosang. Jimin raised his eyebrow when he saw Hyosang and Hoseok together.

"Hey, since when Hyosang hyung and Hoseok hyung this close?" Jimin asked Taehyung who is still staring at Jungkook.

"Don't know." He replied and still eye lock with Jungkook and blushed when Jungkook returned him a stare.

"Hey, Jimin! Taehyung!" it was Hoseok. Hoseok and Hyosang reached to their table with Jungkook in his own world.

"Can we sit with you guys? Namjoon and Jin will join later." Hoseok said and Jimin nodded with a smile. "Of course, there is no need to ask hyung." He said as Hoseok and Hyosang took a seat next to Jimin and Taehyung respectively. Jungkook slightly glanced at Taehyung and looked at Hoseok.

"Hyung, I will be with Junhong." He said and Hoseok looked at the youngest in surprise.

"Why not have lunch with us?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung felt guilty for avoiding Jungkook. He felt his heart pained when Jungkook smiled sadly.

"Because someone will run away if I sit here." he said as he leaves to Junhong who is sitting other side of the canteen. Jimin glanced at Taehyung and he knew his friend is in pain. He gave his best friend a comforting smile while Hoseok just shrugged without knowing the cold war between Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung stood up as he looked at the three.

"I will go now. I am full now." He said and nodded at Jimin. Jimin wanted to follow his best friend. 'But he probably needs some alone time. I will just leave him alone.'

 

 

Jimin doesn’t see Taehyung after the exam. He saw Taehyung dashed out of the exam room as soon as he is done. Jimin doesn’t have enough time to chase the slightly younger male. He sighed. ‘Kim Taehyung, you better be ok!’ Jimin is worried about his best friend but he has his own reason to worry about himself. Nam Woohyun. He must find the elder and must solve the thing that had happened a week ago. Jimin doesn’t like it when Woohyun avoids him. He walked towards the seniors’ hall and waited in front of the vocal classes. He peeked into the class and saw his crush who is talking with one of his friend, Kim Sunggyu. Jimin is kind of a stalker of Woohyun that he knew almost all of his crush’s friends.

After waiting there for ten minutes, the class finally dismissed as students started to come out and he quickly pulled Woohyun when he saw the elder come out. Woohyun’s eyes widened when he saw it is Jimin.

 

“Jimin?”

“hyung, I – we need to talk,” Jimin said as Woohyun slowly nodded and followed the younger boy where it is quiet and private.

Jimin smiled when he turned back and stared Woohyun in the eyes and sighed.

 

“hyung, I am so sorry about what had happened that day,” he started as he looked at the beautiful eyes of Woohyun. He doesn’t want to ruin his relationship with Woohyun. “You’re my favorite hyung and you avoiding me is something I can’t do.” He said truthfully. ‘It is true. I don’t want hyung to hate him and feel disgusted with me,’

“I am not avoiding you Jimin –“ Woohyun was cut off as Jimin smiled.

“No, don’t lie hyung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter