015.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin smiled when he saw a cute card in the stall. His heart beat faster when he recalled his last Christmas with his sunbae, Woohyun-hyung. It was rather the best moment in Jimin’s life.

 

“What should I get for Woohyun sunbae this Christmas?” Jimin asked himself as he looked around the shop. “I wanted to give him a glove. This winter is so cold.” Jimin said to himself as he walked around the shop.

 

“I should get one for Tae too. He seems pretty down these days.” He said while looking through the gloves. “And for Jin hyung too.” He said as he nodded.

 

“Maybe for Hyosang hyung and Hoseok hyung too. I haven’t give them any congratulation gift yet.” Jimin said as he looked around the shop.

 

“And who else left –” Jimin stopped when an image of his husband appeared. ‘Min Yoongi!’ Jimin shook his head. ‘Why should I get him a gift?’ he said to himself but a black beanie hangs over caught his attention. ‘beanie, huh? He might wear it if I get him one.’ Jimin said to himself as he felt his cheeks burning. He shook his head. ‘Shut up, Park Jimin. There is no reason for you to get him a gift. Just Woohyun-hyung, Tae, Jin-hyung, Hyosang-hyung and Hoseok-hyung and that’s it!’ Jimin said to himself as he gets the gloves for Taehyung, Jin, Hyosang and Hoseok and a scarf for Woohyun and went to the cashier.

 

“It is altogether $40.” The cashier girl said as Jimin bit his lips while his eyes are still fixed on the black beanie.

 

“um, wait, I will get that beanie too.” Jimin said as he gets the beanie and put it on the counter. ‘It is not like he is so bad. He helped me so much, so yeah, a Christmas gift won’t hurt.’ Jimin said as he nodded to himself. ‘I DON’T LIKE HIM, OKAY!’ Jimin blushed while mentally screaming inside.

 

“um, sir,” Jimin looked up to see the cashier looking at him weirdly. “it is altogether $55.” Jimin nodded as he quickly gives the cash as he takes all the stuff and came out.

 

“urgh, it is cold.” He said wrapping his body with his hands. “this winter is no joke.” He said to himself while walking towards the bus-stop. “I will just drink a coffee and read a book when I get home.”

 

 

 

Jimin put all the bought things into the wardrobe as he lay down on the bed. “Urgh, I just want to sleep.” He said as he closed his eyes. Suddenly, his phone started ringing as Jimin groaned and walked to take the phone. The caller is from his husband, Jimin rolled his eyes as he answered the phone.

 

“Hello,”

 

“Jimin, we’re going to have a family dinner tonight. I will get you in 2 hours, be ready.” Yoongi said casually as Jimin’s eyes went wide.

 

“What? Family dinner? With who?” Jimin got suddenly dumbstruck when he was told a surprising news.

 

“My parents and your parents of course, idiot, who else?” Yoongi said back which Jimin bit his lips.

 

“I’m not an idiot.” He retorted but Yoongi chuckled.

 

“Whatever you say, princess. Just get ready, I will be back home in 2 hours.” Yoongi said as Jimin nodded.

 

“But where are you now?” Jimin asked, trying to prevent Yoongi from hanging up.

 

“I’m at my studio. Why? Do you perhaps miss me?” Yoongi asked in teasing tone and for some reasons Jimin knows that the elder is smirking.

 

“Che, as if I have to miss you, moron. I don’t care.” He said but he can’t deny the fact that his cheeks are burning. ‘Stupid, Jimin! Why are you blushing whenever he said things? You hate him, okay?’

 

Yoongi laughed as Jimin stopped thinking. “Alright, alright. It is cold, so make sure to wear warm clothes okay? And open the heater to make yourself warm.” Yoongi said as Jimin’s lips curved into a smile. ‘He is not that bad. He cares me a lot.’

 

“I don’t want to deal with you when you’re all sick and hot.” Yoongi said which makes Jimin’s mood swing.

 

“SHUT UP, YOU IDIOT!” he yelled through the phone as Yoongi chuckled.

 

“See you then, princess.” Jimin rolled his eyes as he quickly ended the call.

 

 

 

***

 

 

“You’re late,” Jimin rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms while slightly glaring at his husband who is trying to catch his breath. Jimin was already ready, wearing a fluffy white sweater which matches perfect with jeans and a fluffy pink winter beanie on it. He looks so fluffy and so cute in the outfit. Yoongi blinked as he stared at his cute husband who is sulking.

 

“Is it your way to welcome your husband who is almost out of breath?” Yoongi asked as Jimin makes a face and walked into the kitchen and come back with a glass of water. “Drink,”

 

“Thanks,” Yoongi mumbles a small thank and looked at Jimin’s face and drink it all.

 

“Why’re you even late in the first place?” Jimin asked while taking the glass back from Yoongi and placing it in the nearest table.

 

“I need to get Christmas gifts for our parents.” Yoongi said with a smile as Jimin nodded. “Not bad of you,” he said with a little pout as Yoongi stared at his younger husband. Jimin blushed when he knew he was being stared at.

 

“Why…why are you looking at me like that?” Jimin asked Yoongi who quickly shakes his head.

 

“Nothing.” Yoongi said as he turned around. “We should get going now. It is not good if the parents arrive first.” Yoongi said as Jimin followed closely behind.

 

“You’re the one to talk. Who is the one who is late?” Jimin said as he closed the main door.

 

“I’m sorry, Jimin. I’m sorry.” Yoongi said as he opened the elevator door for the younger boy who ran into the elevator.

 

“Whatever,” Jimin said which Yoongi found it very cute.

 

 

 

***

 

“Aww, look at them. They look so sweet and cute together.” Mrs. Park said to Mrs. Min who is sitting closely next to her. Mrs. Min nodded.

 

“They look so perfectly match well.” She said as Jimin just pouted.

 

“We were planning to let you two have your honeymoon. You two should have a break too.” Mrs. Min said which Jimin’s eyes sparkled. ‘Honeymoon…means vacation. I really want to go to the beach.’

 

“But maybe after Yoongi finishes his final year. It is going to take 6 months from now on.” Mrs. Min said as Mrs. Park nodded.

 

“Suga is such a bright kid. He’d so going to be a trusted CEO in the future.” Mrs. Park said as Jimin glanced at his husband who is busy talking with the fathers. ‘Che, I can also be the CEO too. Just because he is older than me doesn’t mean he is superior. Urgh, I can’t stand him.’

 

“Jiminie, how is your life together with Yoongi? Is my son good to you?” Mrs. Min asked as Jimin nodded.

 

“Of course, mother. Yoongi-hyung is very sweet and nice to me. Not to mention, very caring as well.” Jimin said as he bit his lips. ‘It’s kind of true that he is very caring. But still…they’re some annoying things about him such as pissing Woohyun hyung off. Speaking of which, I need to call Woohyun-hyung and give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter