025.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin is busy with his final exams preparations the whole following week after their hot first night. And Yoongi is busy preparing his graduations and so is finalizing his music. They still have times together to have some cuddly moments but they don’t have enough time to have intimate moments. The furthest they went during these days were the hot make out session. And Jimin ended up being flushed.

 

Jimin scratched the paper and tried to solve the problem again and again. He is in a library and he is trying to do a past question papers while waiting Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

“Can I join you?” a familiar voice said as Jimin looked up and his smiled turned up.

 

“Hyung!” he exclaimed in a whispered and the said hyung smiled to him. He sat in front of Jimin and Jimin smiled. It is very lucky of him that Woohyun doesn’t leave him despite of everything happened between them. There is no awkwardness between them although Jimin felt awkward sometimes but Woohyun tries to make there is no awkwardness between them.

 

“Is it my little Jiminie having some problems?” he asked and Jimin nodded while sighing loudly.

 

“I’m trying to finish this paper and it is so difficult. I don’t know why math is this confusing.” He said and the elder chuckles.

 

“What are you trying to do?” he asked, looking at the book Jimin solving.

 

“Calculus. Differentiations.” Jimin said, rolling his eyes. “They’re bulls.” He said and Woohyun laughed.

 

“I know right,” Woohyun agreed with Jimin, “When I was a sophomore, I used to hate calculus and differentiations too. I have no idea why we need to take math,” Woohyun said and Jimin nodded.

 

“Agree, hyung.” Jimin said and then he tried one more problem. Woohyun quietly read the book and Jimin glanced at the book Woohyun’s reading. It is an English book concerns with music composing and vocalizing. Jimin smiled secretly. He had always been wanting to become someone awesome like Woohyun. His favorite hyung had been his role model ever since he’s a freshman.

 

“hyung,” Jimin called as Woohyun looked up from his book. Jimin smiled, “How is your graduation preparations?” he asked and Woohyun nodded.

 

“Well, there is still a lot more to do but I’m really a carefree guy so here I am, reading a book casually.” Woohyun said, showing his book and Jimin nodded.

 

“Yoongi is going to graduate too, right?” he asked and Jimin blushed a little when his husband’s name was mentioned. Woohyun chuckled when he saw Jimin blushed. “It is so cute of you to get red when your husband name was mentioned.” Woohyun teased Jimin which makes the younger one blush more.

 

“HYUNG!” he exclaimed and got a several shhs and glares from other students. Jimin bowed to them and looked at his hyung.

 

“Sorry, you’re just so cute when you blush.” Woohyun said and Jimin rolls his eyes.

 

“Whatever, hyung.” he said and wrote a number. “Yeah, he is. He is graduating with you guys and he is so busy with it also with his songs.” Jimin said and Woohyun nodded.

 

“It must be hard for him.” Woohyun said and Jimin sighs.

 

“Yeah, but I have his back. Whenever he felt like breaking down, I’m always there for him.” Jimin smiled, dreamily. And then he realized the one he is talking to is Woohyun. His eyes widened and looked at his hyung who is smiling at him.

 

“It is so nice to see you fallen in love deeply.” He said and Jimin blushed. “You must be happy, right?” he said and Jimin looked at his hyung.

 

“Hyung,”

 

“Tell me, Jimin. You’re happy with Min Yoongi.” He said and Jimin nodded rapidly.

 

“Yes, hyung. I’m happy. I’m happily in love with him.” He said and Woohyun smiled, he extended his hand and touch Jimin’s chubby cheeks.

 

“My dongsaeng.” He said. “This is hard for me to tell you but I’m leaving at the end of this month.” He said and Jimin felt his heart ripped apart.

 

“Hyung –” Woohyun smiled. Jimin doesn’t know but the thought of his hyung leaving is too painful for him to bear. Small tear dropped from his eyes as Woohyun gently wiped them away.

 

“Don’t cry, Jiminie. You have Yoongi with you.” He said but Jimin still cried, silently.

 

“But still, you’re leaving.” He said and looked at Woohyun, “and it is too soon.” He said and cried. Woohyun smiled at the younger boy who is crying. Jimin still looked very cute while his eyes are full with tears. Woohyun wiped those tears away.

 

“Aigoo, don’t cry. I will contact you, trust me.” He said and Jimin nodded, while wiping his own tears.

 

“Oh by the way, is your girlfriend following too?” Jimin asked and Woohyun nodded.

 

“Yeah, we decided to go there together.” Woohyun said and Jimin smiled.

 

“Awn, that’s so sweet.” Jimin cooed and Woohyun chuckled at the cute Jimin. “Relationship goals!” he said and Woohyun laughed.

 

“You guys are the married couple goals.” Woohyun said and Jimin laughed. Suddenly, Woohyun’s phone rang and he looked at the ID and smiled widely.

 

“I need to go now. See you later, Jimin. Do well on your exam.” He said and grabbed his book and leave. Jimin nodded.

 

“Bye, hyung.” he said and smiled. And his phone suddenly got a message from line.

 

Minswag : babe, have you eaten?

 

Jimin smiled at the text message and quickly reply.

 

Chimchim : not yet, Im waiting Tae and Jungkook… I might take lunch together with ‘em.

 

Minswag : oh, ok. Make sure to eat a lot. Don’t skip meals. Ill inform jungkook about it. I miss you, sunshine.

 

Jimin smiled at the quick reply from Yoongi. He is very caring, even though he is not here with him.

 

Chimchim : yes, sir. I wont skip. YOU make sure not to skip too, mister… miss you too!

 

Jimin smiled at his own text and continued doing his work. He then heard a voice and looked up as he saw Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin waved them as Taehyung quickly ran towards him.

 

“Jiminie!” he yelled as he took a seat in front of Jimin and Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung.

 

“Yo,” he greeted shortly.

 

“So, how are the works?” Taehyung asked as Jimin sighed and showed him the works he had done.

 

“I only manage to finish one question set. These are way too hard.” Jimin said and made a pouty face. Taehyung nodded, joining his best friend in making the pouty face.

 

“me too,” he said and then turned to Jungkook who looked bored. “But, don’t worry that’s why I bring Jungkook with me.” He said and smirked at his boyfriend.

 

“You can use him all you want, Jiminie.” Taehyung said as Jungkook’s jaw dropped.

 

“You never said this, Tae!” he exclaimed as Jimin smirked.

 

“Things I only do for my Jiminie.” Taehyung said and winked at his best friend and Jungkook groans.

 

“Oh come on, Kookie, help us out. I will give you everything you want after this.” Taehyung said as Jungkook’s face brightened.

 

“.” He exclaimed and looked at Taehyung, “Library sounds hot.” Jungkook said as Taehyung blushed while Jimin rolls his eyes.

 

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook, you do know that I’m here right? Seriously, you have no filter.” Jimin said. Jungkook just smirked.

 

“You’re just Jimin. There is no secret between us, dear.” Jungkook said as he winked at Jimin who blushed.

 

“That damn Min Yoongi!” Jimin exclaimed as Jungkook laughed.

 

“Don’t lash it out on him. We got him drunk and asked him. And he only told us a little. That’s boring.” Jungkook said as Jimin snorted.

 

“Don’t call my life boring.” Jimin snapped as he quickly shut his mouth while blushing. Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung decided to step in.

 

“Alright, let’s start.” He said and the two just joined.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Those exam weeks passed in swift. Jimin met Yoongi only at home at night when Yoongi came back to home tiredly. Jimin waited him with a ready made dinner he bought for Yoongi and the two kissed and sweet talks before drift off to their sleep. The next day, Yoongi would rash to his studio and also have to attend some meetings with the professor while Jimin went straight to the exam hall.

 

Yoongi would kiss him on the forehead and tell him to do best and leave quickly. Even though, Yoongi wouldn’t be able to spend the time with him, Jimin is still happy because he knew Yoongi loved him and always encourage him.

 

Jimin met Hoseok and his busy boyfriend Hyosang, who is also graduating. And Hoseok seems to be a busier person than Hyosang, doing all the things that Hyosang needed to do. He went with Hyosang to get the suits for the graduation day as well.

 

Seokjin seems to be ready with everything since he likes being ready and always finish things way before the appo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter