014.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jin walked into the room as he opened the door and basically barged into it. “Hyosang, I am here – “he was cut when he saw the scene in front of him. His face gone all red as he quickly turned back.

 

“I’m sorry!” Jin shouted, having his face buried in his hands. What did he see? He saw Namjoon taking off his shirt mid-way and the younger’s hot body which he misses, may be not. ‘I DO NOT MISS!’  Jin said to himself with his head, shaking. ‘Stupid Jin, stupid. Now, stop blushing like a high school girl.’

 

“No, it’s fine.” Namjoon said as he coughed awkwardly. “We’re both … um, men.” He said and Jin rolls his eyes.

 

“Are you done?” Jin asked, peeping from his fingers.

 

“Yeah, you can turn around if you want, princess.” Namjoon said as Jin turned around just to see Namjoon’s face close to his. Their faces were inches apart and Jin gulped. He couldn’t stop his own heart beat which is beating crazily inside. Jin stared at Namjoon’s face. ‘It is flawless,’ Jin quickly shook his head as he pushed the younger away.

 

“Get away from me, idiot.” Jin hissed as he looked around the room. “Where are the others?” he asked as Namjoon stared at him.

 

“Namjoon, I am – “

 

“I heard you broke up with Hyosang.” He said.

 

“He is a hyung to you, bastard.” Jin snorted as he tried to look away from Namjoon.

 

“Answer me.” Namjoon said sternly which makes the elder boy rolls his eyes.

 

“That’s none of your business, Namjoon. Whether me and him dating or break up is not your – “

 

“I love you, Jin.” Namjoon cut him off. “I love you so much. I don’t care whether you’re still with him or break up. It doesn’t matter to me. I just … love you.” Namjoon whispered the last words into the elder’s ears and Jin felt his heart is about to burst.

 

“I want to be with you. I want you to be my side. The past 3 months without you, it was like hell to me. I – I can’t stand all you being all over Hyosang and I don’t know when I start being an to Hyosang hyung. I ruined my friendship with him.” Namjoon said as he looked at Jin’s beautiful face. “Now that you and Hyosang broke up… Can I – can I have another chance and I swear this time I will do anything to maintain our relationship. No matter what.” Namjoon said. Jin isn’t replying nor show any reactions and Namjoon is scared of this silence.

 

“Seokjin, are you okay with – “

 

“Will you promise?” he asked Namjoon who looked surprised. “Will you promise me that this time … this time you will behave and won’t do everything I don’t like. Will you promise me that?” Jin asked and Namjoon nodded happily.

 

“Yes, yes. I promise.”

 

“And you won’t break it. Are you sure?” Jin asked and Namjoon nodded.

 

“Yes, I promise. I won’t do such horrible thing anymore and I swear I will fix everything.” Namjoon said with a huge smile, plastered on his lips. Jin couldn’t help but smile a little when he saw Namjoon this happy. He nodded with a small smile. “Ok then, let’s date.” Jin said. Before he could even finish, Namjoon pulled him into a hug and Jin smile while buried his face on Namjoon’s shoulders. ‘It is warm,’

 

“I love you, Jin. I love you so much.” Namjoon said as he kissed Jin’s forehead and Jin blushed. ‘Since when he become this sweet?’ Namjoon raised Jin’s chin and makes the elder look into his eyes.

 

“I love you.” He repeated again before he leaned into and seal a kiss with the elder’s lips. There is no tongue, no passion but pure love which is warm and deep. Jin could feel his heart beating so crazily. ‘Yes, I’m in love. I have always been in love with him. My heart only beat for him. Only him.’

 

“I love you too.” Jin whispered and Namjoon couldn’t be happier than this moment.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

“You did great, babe.” Hyosang said as he hugged his boyfriend who smiled against his chest.

 

“Thanks, you too, honey.” Hoseok said as he laughed. “Gosh, we’re so cheesy.” He said as Hyosang smiled. ‘He is so cute when he smiles,’

 

“We should go to the waiting room. The others must be probably waiting for us.” Hoseok said as he dragged his boyfriend but the elder male stopped as he checked his watch.

 

“Hm, I think we should wait a little more.” Hyosang said as he bit his lips. Hoseok pouted. “Why, honey?”

 

“Namjoon. He is there alone.” Hyosang said with a smile.

 

“But isn’t Yoongi hyung there too?” Hoseok asked but Hyosang shook his head.

 

“He left the room to get Jimin. So, Namjoon is probably alone with Seokjin.” Hyosang as he smiled at his boyfriend sweetly. Hoseok stared at his boyfriend.

 

“Jin hyung? You mean they’re in there alone?” Hoseok said as he grinned. “Aww, you’re such a sweet best friend.” Hoseok said as he squeezed his boyfriend’s cheek.

 

“Yeah, I want them to be together as soon as possible. Jin should admit that he loves him. Everybody knows that they’re so smitten with each other. No matter he tries to break them off. Jin couldn’t get over him.” Hyosang said as Hoseok nodded.

 

“Namjoonie too. He had his eyes fixed on Jin hyung. He even hates you for that, you know hyung?” Hoseok said as Hyosang nodded.

 

“Yeah, I know. I saw him keep sending me those dead glares at our underground shows.” Hyosang said as he laughed off. “And after that we stopped talking. Urgh, sometimes I miss that stupid Namjoon.” Hyosang said as he laughed out.

 

“honey,” Hoseok called his boyfriend as he hugged his taller boyfriend.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter