006.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The table fell silent when both Namjoon and Jin left. Jimin and Taehyung giggles when they saw Namjoon leave because of the topic they just discussed.

"You see him? He is totally jealous of Hyosang hyung." Taehyung whispered and Jimin nodded. "Serve him right, I ship Jin hyung with Hyosang hyung way more than with that stupid guy." Jimin said and Taehyung agreed. Jungkook rolls his eyes but Yoongi showed no reaction.

"But guys, Namjoon is really a good guy I say you." Hoseok suddenly said to the two besties and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Maybe it is only to you, hyung." Taehyung said. Yoongi stood up as he walked to Jimin who is still eating.

"Get up." He ordered and Jimin looked at him with confused eyes.

"Why? Can't you see I am not done with my meal?" he asked and continued eating, ignoring the fact that Yoongi is behind him.

"Yeah, let him eat first." Hoseok said and looked at his best friend. "Have you done with your lunch too?" he asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Yeah, and I need to borrow Jimin for the next half of a day. We need to do some preparations for our wedding." Yoongi smirked and Jimin's eyes widened. 'What preparations? I don't need any preparations. What is this idiot telling about?' Taehyung and Jungkook glanced at Yoongi and then to Jimin with questioning looks and Jimin just shrugged his shoulders and looked back to meet with Yoongi's eyes.

"Why are we – " he was cut when Yoongi suddenly pull him up."

"Come on, we're going to be late." He said as he drugged Jimin away from the table. "Hey hey, idiot, I am not done with my lunch!" Jimin exclaimed as he hit Yoongi as well and Yoongi looked at his fiancé.

"Just shut up and follow me. I will treat you a really good dinner." He said as he flashed Jimin a smile and Jimin blushed. 'Oh , why does he look so good when he smile like that?' Jimin lowered his head and bit his lips.

"Ok then."

 

Taehyung raised his eyebrow when Jimin is suddenly drugged away by his fiancé and he let out a long sigh.

"What happen, Tae?" Hoseok asked as he glanced at the younger boy and Taehyung pouted. "I don't feel good when I see them hang out more." Taehyung said.

"I mean – that is starting to take more of Jimin's time to him and I can barely spend time with my chimchim." Taehyung pouted sadly. "I am going to miss him." He said as he played with his food. Jungkook lips dry when he saw Taehyung acting so cute. Jungkook had always attracted to Taehyung and his heart beat rate goes faster when he saw his secret crush acting so cute. However, Jungkook is completely aware that Taehyung doesn't like him but he likes the mild Jungkook which Jungkook doesn't really want to happen.

"You're really cute, Tae." Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw those words escape from Hoseok's lips. He saw Taehyung lips curved into a smile and Taehyung close the gap between him and Hoseok by moving next to him. Jungkook clenched his fist and looked at the scene in front of him.

"Aww hyung, that is so nice of you. Could you please tell your best friend to stop dragging my best friend away from me?" Taehyung asked as he pouted once more. "Please hyung, buing buing." Taehyung said as he make the famous ageyo, 'buing buing' and Jungkook finds them extremely cute and he wanted to pull Taehyung into a long sweet kiss right on the spot.

Hoseok chuckled as he pinched Taehyung's cheek and laughed. "That doesn't work on me, Taehyungie." Hoseok said and ruffles Taehyung's hair and how Jungkook wished he were Hoseok. Taehyung made a sad pout.

"Fine, I hate you hyung. You're a bad hyung." He said and Hoseok chuckled and when he was about to pinch Taehyung's cheeks again.

"NO!" Jungkook exclaimed as both Hoseok and Taehyung looked at him as if Jungkook is some weird person. Jungkook wanted to run away. He is so embarrassed about his sudden outburst. "Aish." He mumbles and looked at the confused Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Ju-Jungkook?" Hoseok called and Jungkook bit his lips.

"I am sorry, hyung. I was suddenly out of mind and gosh, I am really sorry." He said as he bowed Hoseok again and again. Hoseok laughed and just nodded while Taehyung shook his head.

"That's why I told you these guys are weird. You should stop hanging out with them seriously hyung." Taehyung said as he stood up, holding the tray.

"I am going for my next class, it was nice eating lunch with you hyung and – " Taehyung paused as he looked at Jungkook. "and Jungkook brat." Taehyung smirked and walked away. Jungkook clenched his fist. That’s it! Taehyung never treated him right unless he is the mild Jungkook. Taehyung always treated the mild Jungkook with respect but him? He is seriously going to make Taehyung fall hard for him. The real him!

"Bro, you like him." Hoseok suddenly speak up while munching his food. Jungkook suddenly jumped when he saw Hoseok suddenly speak. He felt his ears gone red and looked at Hoseok who laughed.

"Aigoo, you kids are so funny. Keep going, bro. I am sure he will like you back one day. Hahaha." Hoseok said as he stood up and leave Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Hoseok, 'wow, he supported me!' Jungkook suddenly crept into a smile. 'I am going to make Kim Taehyung fall for me once more!'

 

 

 

 

***

 

"Let go! My wrist hurts!" Jimin exclaimed as he roughly pulled away from Yoongi's grip and glared at his fiancé. "What's wrong with you? You always do things out of blue and now you don’t let me finish my lunch and you're making me skip my class for second time! Where are the considerations? What will you do if I fail my exam? It is all because of – "

"Aish, shut up." Yoongi suddenly burst out and Jimin looked at Yoongi with small eyes. "You're so noisy. I don't know you were this noisy, seriously. Why are you this talkative and always complainging?" Yoongi said as he opened the door for Jimin and let his sassy princess sit in first and he sat at the driver seat and Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Well, now you know I am noisy." Jimin said as he folds his arms. "Now, where are we going?" he asked as he looked at his future husband.

"My place." Yoongi said with a smirk and Jimin's eyes suddenly widened as he protected his body and glared at Yoongi.

"Why are we going to your place?" he asked and Yoongi wanted to laugh at Jimin for having some weird thoughts in his mind. Yoongi shook his head as he suddenly lean into Jimin who moved backward until the back of his head bumped with the window of the car's door. Jimin gulped when Yoongi's face is so near him. 'Oh my gosh, why is his face so flawless? I hate to admit this, he looks handsome. Not more than Woohyun hyung but still, he is handsome. Except his attitudes!'

"Wha-What are you doing?" Jimin asked and Yoongi suddenly burst out into a laughter and Jimin is dumbfounded. 'What the hell? Does he just laugh? Where is there to laugh?' Jimin frowed as he glared at his fiancé.

"What is there to laugh, idiot?" he said as Yoongi just grinned and poked his forehead.

"You're silly little boy. We were going to my place to take something I forgot to bring today. A list – stating what should we do and buy for wedding today. So, I am going back to my apartment to take the note and started doing what w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter