021.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: This chapter includes failed mini .

 

 

 

Jimin doesn’t know how they ended up on the couch with him sitting on Yoongi’s lap. Their lips are still attached and Yoongi is still hungrily on his plump one. Jimin felt his face gone all red and it is all hot. Yoongi’s tongue entered into his mouth to explore his hot cavern. Jimin knew his heart beat rate is increasing the more Yoongi on his tongue. Jimin concluded that Yoongi is an amazing kisser. After tasting Jimin’s mouth for several minutes, Yoongi pulled out as the both of them breathe in air. Jimin’s face was flushed and red and he knew it. He hides his face in Yoongi’s shoulder in embarrassment while smelling Yoongi’s scent.

 

“…I love you,” Jimin said the word that he couldn’t have a chance to say a while ago. Yoongi chuckled as he ruffles his hair. Jimin looked up to meet with Yoongi’s eyes. “I’m not joking, idiot.” He said with a small pout. Yoongi smiled as he leaned in to steal a peak on Jimin’s lips.

 

“Took you long enough, dummy.” Yoongi said teasingly. Jimin glared at his husband and slapped his chest.

 

“I’m not a dummy!” he exclaimed.

 

“You are.” Yoongi said. “You have no idea how long I wait for this.” Yoongi said as he thinks for a while. “Definitely more than a year.” He continued as Jimin’s eyes widened.

 

“You’re kidding,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “A year ago we were nothing but sworn enemies!” Jimin said as Yoongi looked at him lovingly in the eyes.

 

“Yup, my sworn enemy who I have been in love with.” Yoongi said proudly as Jimin’s eyes widened.

 

“What, why, when, how?” he asked, still shocked from the information he received.

 

“well, actually – I first met you in March. More precisely, 21st of March.” Yoongi said as Jimin’s jaw dropped. ‘0321. So, that’s the date of the day when we met?’ “It was an orientation for newcomers when you were a freshman. You and Taehyung were there and we bump into each other and you spill your milk on my shirt. You probably won’t remember but yeah, you were so scared and start babbling about don’t kill me and stuff. I might have killed you if you weren’t you but well – I don’t know but I found you cute that day.” Yoongi said as Jimin’s face turned red in embarrassment. “And I found out your name from Taehyung because you know he is going all around the campus shouting Park Jimin. And I wanted to get your attention. I know it is weird to fall for someone in first sight.” Yoongi said as Jimin pouted.

 

“Then why don’t you come upfront and confess me?” Jimin asked as Yoongi smirked.

 

“Because I was a bad boy and you know that Jiminie.” Yoongi said as he leaned in and kissed Jimin’s neck. “And I thought my crush for you might go away but the more I get to know you the more I fall for you. I can’t help it because my heart says it is you.” Yoongi said as he continued kissing Jimin’s neck.

 

“Yah, stop kissing – that tickles.” He said as he pushed Yoongi’s head. “So what now?” Jimin asked as Yoongi grins.

 

“What? We like each other. That’s it. Besides, we’re married!” Yoongi said as Jimin smiled at his husband. Yoongi stared at Jimin’s smile and his heart beat at the sight.

 

“Jimin,” he called as the younger male looked at him. “I love you.” He whispered again to leaned in to seal their lips once more but this time slowly and more lovingly. ‘Omg omg omg, his lips taste so sweet. I feel like I am in heaven. My heart is beating crazy. I’m going to crazy.’

 

Yoongi pulled out from the kiss as he pushed Jimin. Jimin stumbles and his back hit the couch. Yoongi smirked at him as Jimin’s face gone red.

 

“You want to have an night with me, babe?” he asked as he grinned at Jimin. ‘ night? .’ Jimin’s face gone bright red as he looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. ‘We shouldn’t do that right? Are we allowed to? I mean – wtf, we’re already married but –’ Jimin’s thoughts were cut off when Yoongi just chuckled and ruffles his hair.

 

“Don’t be so shock, I will wait for you. I will wait until you’re ready for that.” Yoongi said as he kissed Jimin’s forehead. “Now come on, let’s go cuddle on bed. I missed my bed, you know.” Yoongi said as Jimin nodded. ‘Why is he so good to me? He is always making me his first priority. And I’m lucky to have him. I love you, Yoongi. I love you so much.’

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

“So, you guys made up!” Taehyung exclaimed as he sat next to Jimin who is sitting in front of Yoongi. They all gather at Hoseok’s house to spend some of their quality time together. “Let me see, let me see.” Taehyung said as he pulled Jimin’s shirt and tried to find some proof on Jimin’s body.

 

“Aish, what the hell are you doing, Taetae?” Jimin said, trying to shove Taehyung away.

 

“Trying to find hickeys.” He said bluntly as Jimin blushed.

 

“Yah! Why would I have hickeys?” Jimin exclaimed as he slapped Taehyung who smirked.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe you guys might do some night activities.” Taehyung said slyly. Jimin glared at Taehyung.

 

“NO WE DON’T!”

 

“Aww, come on – don’t be shy, chimchim.” Taehyung said teasingly.

 

“I’m not like you and Jungkook, ert!” Jimin said as Taehyung pouted and avert his eyes to Yoongi who is silent. Yoongi nodded.

 

“Jiminie is right, we haven’t done anything yet.” Yoongi said as Jimin looked at Taehyung with a smirk.

 

“See? I told you!” he said proudly. Taehyung rolls his eyes at the couple.

 

“Che, you guys are very no fun.” He said in Engrish and walked to Jungkook who is playing video games and slump next to him. Jimin watched Taehyung clingingly try to disturb Jungkook while calling, ‘Kookie…Kookie’. Jimin shook his head.

 

“They’re so immature.” He said as he looked at Yoongi. “I bet Jungkook is going to be so angry and beat the – ” before Jimin could finish the sentence, Yoongi signaled Jimin to watch what was happening with his chin and Jimin looked back to see Taehyung and Jungkook shamelessly making out.

 

“YAH YOU PUNKS!” he shouted as Jungkook rolls his eyes.

 

“Come on, don’t be such an Jimin hyung. If you’re jealous, you can have Yoongi hyung all to yourself. Looks like he is free as well.” Jungkook said and then continued Taehyung’s lips as Jimin shook his head.

 

“Sunshine, do you want to copy them too?” Yoongi asked innocently.

 

“Che, shut up.” He said as he stood up and went into the kitchen to help Seokjin and Hoseok. Yoongi just laughed and looked at his cute husband leave.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

“So, you’re saying me that you guys haven’t had yet? What the hell, Jimin? Poor Yoongi, I wonder how he is handling with those ual desires.” Taehyung said, munching on the chip while laying on his bed. The two of them were at Taehyung’s house, spending their best friend time together on Taehyung’s bed. Jimin sighed.

 

“I don’t know what to do. I froze when he is so close to me and I went out of character which is not me.” Jimin said as Taehyung shakes his head.

 

“That’s the one side of yours that only Yoongi is allowed to see, dear.” Taehyung said continued eating his chips. Jimin looked at Taehyung.

 

“So, I assumed you and Jungkook had one already.” He said as Taehyung choked on his food and slightly glared at his best friend who handed him water. Taehyung grabbed the glass of water and drank it.

 

“What the hell, Jimin?”

 

“Come on, tell me y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter