019.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why the do you kiss him, bastard!” it is a familiar voice. Jimin’s eyes widened when he saw Yoongi standing there. The scene got frozen. Jimin looked at his hyung who is in pain.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked him who has blood on his lips. Jimin doesn’t know what to do but quickly stood up and glared at Yoongi.

 

“Why do you think you just done, Yoongi?” he asked, angry. Yoongi’s jaw dropped as he looked at Jimin.

 

“What am I doing? I punched him because that ing jerk kissed –” Jimin doesn’t know why he did that. But he slapped Yoongi’s cheeks which shock Yoongi. Yoongi had his jaw dropped.

 

“Don’t act like we’re official. I can end up the acts every time I want.” Jimin snapped as he turned back to Woohyun. “Hyung, are you okay?” he asked as Woohyun looked at him.

 

“Come on, you need to apply some medicine. It is still bleeding.” Jimin said as he helped Woohyun stand up.

 

“It’s okay, Jimin-ah, you need to go to Yoon –” Woohyun was cut off when Jimin smiled at him.

 

“It’s fine, hyung.” He said as he walked Woohyun into the house, leaving Yoongi alone in front of the house who is clenching his fist.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, hyung,” Jimin said as he applied some medicine on Woohyun’s lips. “It’s my fault that you’re bleeding now,” Jimin said as Woohyun smiled and ruffles his favorite dongsaeng’s hair.

 

“Chill, Jiminine. Don’t worry. It is not your fault. You did nothing wrong.” Woohyun assured as he smiled at Jimin who sighs.

 

“I will send you home,” Jimin said as Woohyun chuckled.

 

“Hey, I’m the one who is suppose to protect you. Not you being super protective of me.” Woohyun said as Jimin blushed deeply. “Besides, you need to fix things with Yoongi. Or else, you two would break up because of me.” Woohyun said, “I don’t want you to lose your happiness because of me, Jiminie.” He added as Jimin’s heart sunk because of the statement.

 

“Hyung” his parted his mouth. ‘I wanted to ask so many questions. I wanted to know more. But nothing is coming out of my mouth,’

 

“You love me right? Then why?” Jimin asked as he stared right into Woohyun’s eyes. Woohyun looked away. He doesn’t want to stare at Jimin and broke down. Woohyun smiled at Jimin and nodded, “I need to go now. I have to attend some important meetings.” Woohyun said as he stood up after Jimin put a plaster on his lips.

 

“Bye, Jiminie. See you!” he said as he leaves the house with a sad face as soon as he turned around. ‘Sometimes, holding onto someone is harder than letting go. That’s why, I’m letting you go Park Jimin. Fix everything with Min Yoongi and be happy.’

 

 

 

 

Jimin knew something is wrong with his hyung and his heart aches to see someone who is precious is in state.

 

“Ooh, so, the lover boy is already gone, huh?” the familiar voice with the tone he hated the most. Yoongi. And he is using the old tone that he used to hate. No love, but pure sarcasm. Jimin rolls his eyes as he glared at Jimin rolls his eyes as he glared at Yoongi.

 

“Why you gotta be so rude?” he asked, as he folds his hands and walked towards Yoongi and glared at him. Yoongi laughed as he looked at the slightly shorter boy.

 

“Rude? You call me rude? Hello, I’m trying to protect what belongs to me.” Yoongi protested as Jimin’s anger increased.

 

“I’m not your ing thing. I’m not yours. We’re not even official yet.” Jimin said as Yoongi bit his lips. ‘He got the point. But who cares about official and unofficial. All I care is we’re married,’

 

“Jesus, are you perhaps forgot the fact that you’re married to a certain Min Yoongi not Nam Woohyun? You’re not a ing NAM but an almighty MIN. You’re a Min Jimin. Now, tell me what do you want to argue more?” Yoongi challenged as Jimin’s jaw dropped.

 

“I don’t ing care, idiot! Now, go apologize Woohyun hyung!” Jimin said as he pointed the main door. Yoongi rolls his eyes as he sat on the sofa.

 

“I don’t do useless things.” Yoongi said as Jimin nodded at him. “Why don’t you go apologize if you feel that way,” Yoongi said as he folds his arms.

 

“Okay, then, I will go ing apologize to him.” Jimin said as he turned to the front door. “Don’t think of contacting me again!” Jimin said as he walked out of the door. Yoongi’s eyes widened as he stood up to follow Jimin and holds his hands.

 

“Jimin – wait!” he yelled as he turned Jimin around to face him. The younger boy had a rather annoyed face and glared at him.

 

“What?”

 

“Where are you even going, idiot?” Yoongi asked as Jimin roughly took his hands back and scoffs.

 

“You don’t need to know where I am going.” He said and then glared at Yoongi. “I told you to not contact me!” Jimin said as Yoongi’s jaw dropped.

 

“Really, Jimin?” he asked, not accepting the situation they’re in. “Do you really need to do that?” Yoongi asked as Jimin rolls his eyes.

 

“Of course, you were rude –”

 

“I am not rude. I was angry, okay! Who shamelessly make out in front of our house!” Yoongi pointed out as Jimin blushed.

 

“WE DO NOT MAKE OUT!” he retorted. “Tell me, will you apologize or not?” he snapped at his husband as Yoongi laughs.

 

“Hell no,” Yoongi said as Jimin nodded.

 

“Good bye, then.” Jimin said as he turned around to leave the house. Yoongi quickly grabbed his hands as Jimin looked at him. ‘Is he going to apologize?’

 

“Park Jimin,” he started as he locked eyes with Jimin. “Why are you so obsess with that guy?” Yoongi asked.

 

“I’m not obsess with him! He is a hyung who I care for and love – I mean I adore and –”

 

“Do you even see me as someone who you want to be with forever?” Yoongi asked as he looked at Jimin.

 

“What? Why the hell are you suddenly becoming emotional?” Jimin asked as Yoongi nodded.

 

“So, that’s how you see me, huh?” Yoongi smiled. “I was doing all these for nothing,” Yoongi said as he released Jimin’s hands and went into the house. Jimin looked back. ‘What is he suddenly – should I go in?’  Jimin shook his head, ‘He should suffer there alone. I’m going to sulk with him.’ Jimin said as he leaves the house. ‘Now, where should I go?’

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin stood in front of Taehyung’s solo apartment. Taehyung’s parents are in Daegu and Taehyung is alone in Seoul for university. He rang the bell and waited for awhile. But no response. He rang the bell for several times and finally heard a “COMING” from the other side of the door. ‘Che, that Taehyung, what is he do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter