001.

I marry my sworn enemy?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin reached for the alarm clock as he roughly switched off the clock. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. It says 7:00 A.M. well; it is the start of another boring day for Park Jimin. He tiredly carries his body to the bathroom. He is dead tired; it is the result of the online gaming till 2 A.M with Taehyung. 'Urgh, I don’t want to go to school,' Jimin thought as he started washing himself and change to go to school. When he went downstairs, he saw his parents who are making breakfast while talking. Jimin took his seat where his breakfast is already placed.

"Good morning, appa, umma." He greeted his parents who smiled back to him.

"You played games till late, do you?" his mother nagged him as she placed a cup of coffee in front of him. He nodded with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry," he said with a small voice where his mother just shrugged. He continued to eat the breakfast silently and suddenly their front door bell rang.

"It must be Taehyungie." Jimin said excitedly and stood up to go to the front door. He grabbed his bag and prepared to go to school.

"Jiminie, dear," he heard his mother called him as he looked back to his mother. "come back home early today. We have to attend something important today." His mother said and being a good-natured child, Jimin nodded sweetly.

"Yes, mother." He said as he quickly bid good bye to his mother and went to where Taehyung is waiting.

"Yo!" Taehyung greeted and Jimin bro-fisted with his best friend. "Did you sleep well last night? I had a hard time waking up today." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Me either. I had to drag my lazy to the bathroom just to wash my face. We should stop playing so late these days. After all, our mid-terms are getting near." Jimin pointed out and Taehyung nodded. There were sophomores in Big Hit colleges. As they both promised they attend the college as quiet as possible not until some bully seniors mess with them. Min Yoongi. When hearing his name disgusts Jimin and his friends. He bullied a freshman because he, Min Yoongi, bumps into him. Isn't that a bit selfish? They got angrier when his gangs laugh at the poor freshman without lending a hand. After Taehyung got him involved in that case, Jimin automatically involved as well and they practically become sworn enemies.

They were both excited to go to school until some people distracted them.

"Oh, losers are already here, huh?" an annoying voice said as Jimin sighed as he looked back to find the most annoying man on earth.

"Gays." He added which makes Jimin's anger boils.

"Oh shut up, don't act like you don't like ." Taehyung said to which Jungkook smirked.

"Yeah, I do. Yours." He said which makes Taehyung's face gone all red. Jungkook high-five with Namjoon while Yoongi just laughed. Jimin rolls his eyes as he stood forward and glared at Jungkook.

"It is a ual harassment. I can report to the principal." Jimin said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"Go ahead, I'm not afraid. Look at that booty. It is to die for." Jungkook teased again as Taehyung glared at the sophomore. Jungkook is actually a year or two younger than both Jimin and Taehyung but the boy still managed to get to the second year because he skipped classes. The boy is too clever although he is acting like a jerk.

"Shut up, jerk."

Yoongi broke out into a laugh. "You two really try so hard to act so heroic." Yoongi said as he smirked. "Really interesting, es." As Namjoon and Jungkook laughed at the statement.

"Totally heroic." Namjoon said sarcastically. Jimin rolls his eyes as he glared both Namjoon and Yoongi. "I used to think why Seokjin hyung likes you but it makes sense that you two broke up for good. He looks much happier with Hyosang hyung anyways." Jimin said and mentioned Jin's name which make Namjoon angrier.

"Shut up, brat." He said as both Taehyung and Jimin chuckled. Yoongi rolls his eyes as he patted Namjoon's back and went into the university.

"We are not done with you brats." He said as they both disappear into the crowd. Jungkook made a heart-shaped towards Taehyung and follow his hyungs. Jimin looked at Taehyung who is still blushing.

"Stop blushing, you look like you're in love." Jimin scoffed and Taehyung glared at his best friend.

"I'M NOT!" he said quickly and Jimin nodded.

"Good, because they're not worth falling for."

 

***

 

"Jiminie!" He was suddenly hugged by a strong pair of arms and Jimin suddenly blushes when he found himself in his crush's arms.

"Woohyun-sunbae." He said, blushes forming both on his cheeks. Woohyun smiled as he pinched Jimin's chubby cheeks. "My little boy is so cute. Have you eaten, Jimin?" he asked sweetly with a smile. 'Oh my gosh, he is smiling at me. What to do? What to do?'

"No-Not yet, sunbae-" Woohyun pouted at the answer.

"I told you to call me hyung, Jiminie." He said and Jimin deeply blush. His hyung is too perfect that he can't breathe properly now. 'He asked me to call him hyung. Hyung, he says!'

"Let's go grab lunch together. I will treat you today." Woohyun said with a smile. 'He is asking for lunch together with me. He said he will treat. Oh no, my heart is gonna burst soon.' Jimin bit his lips. Instead of yes, he said "What about your friends hyung?" he asked and Woohyun suddenly smiled.

"I ditched them because I want to spend today with my favorite dongsaeng." Jimin's face went all red. 'He said his favorite dongsaeng. I'm his favorite dongsaeng. Kyaaaa.' He is mentally screaming inside while blushing really red outside.

"Where is Taehyung by the way? You two were always glued to each other and it is rare to see you alone without him." Woohyun asked. It is true though, he and Taehyung rarely separate.

"Oh – he went with Sungjae because they have some projects together. Some vocal trainings and stuff." Jimin really doesn't know about Taehyung's major since he is majoring in dance and theatre.

"Great, now, I can have you all alone by myself." Woohyun grinned at Jimin as the younger blush. 'What does that mean? All alone by himself? What is that?'

"Wait here; hyung will go get the food." Woohyun said and Jimin nodded. With that, Woohyun left for food while Jimin is waiting at the table.

"Someone is blushing so bad." A really annoying voice (according to Jimin) broke next to him and he took a seat in front of Jimin. Jimin stopped blushing as he glared at the figure in front.

"What do you want, Yoongi?" he asked, annoyed. Yoongi just smirked which Jimin really hate.

"It is a hyung to you, brat." Yoongi nagged the younger boy.

'Why should I call that bastard a hyung?' Jimin rolls his eyes as he ignored what Yoongi said. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"I'm here to eat as well." He replied casually as he digs in. Jimin rolls his eyes.

"But this is our table." He points out. He can't let someone ruined his supposed date with his crush.

"But I don't see your name written on the table." He smirked which makes Jimin angrier. 'Gosh, please let me punch this bastard.'

"You seem to really like that dude." Yoongi said without looking Jimin. Jimin blushed.

"It is none of your business." He snorted at the fourth year.

"Yeah, it is not my business." He voice seems quiet and Jimin felt guilty with what he said. 'Just ignore him. Ignore him. I did nothing wrong. Yeah, nothing wrong.'

Jimin's lips turned into a smile when he saw Woohyun coming back with trays in his hands. Jimin went to him and helped the senior with that. They both come to the table and Woohyun looked surprised when he saw Yoongi.

"Did you invite him, Jiminie?" Woohyun asked while eyeing Jimin.

"Urgh, no – " but he was cut off when Yoongi suddenly pulled Jimin to his side and broke into a really annoying smile which Jimin and Taehyung hate the most.

"Yes, he invited me. He wants his favorite hyung to meet his crush." There he said it, Jimin's eyes widened, 'Oh hell no. hell no. What the did he just say? I'm so screwed. My life is done. My life is over.'  Woohyun looked so surprised and he suddenly laughed out.

"Awh, how cute, Jiminie. I never know you had a crush on Yoongi. You two look really good together." Woohyun said as he takes a seat in front of Yoongi.

"It is – it is not like that, hyung." He said as he pressed his lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter