Suspicious

Scandal of the Century
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[CONTENTID1] Suspicious [/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]

 

Jongdae woke up on the couch the next morning expecting to feel Baekhyun’s warm body right next to him, but all he could feel was the coolness of the couch.  He opened his eyes a crack and saw that Baekhyun was nowhere to be found.  Slight panic rose in his chest as he sat up abruptly and was about to go and tell one of the other members, when he found that there was a post-it note stuck to his forehead.

 

Dear Jongdae,

 

I’m going out to get some breakfast.  Will be back in a few.

 

Love,

Baekhyun



 

P.S. You’re very pleasant to sleep next to.  So cute ^_^

 

Jongdae found himself blushing a bit before the note was snatched out of his hands.  He looked up in shock to see Jongin and Sehun reading the note with smirks.

 

“Give it back, you two,” Jongdae said, holding his hand out.

 

“Jongdae’s got a boyfriend!  Jongdae’s got a boyfriend!” Sehun squealed.  He turned to Jongin.  “This is world news!  We’ve got to tell the others!”

 

Jongdae grabbed them both before they could disappear.  They struggled a bit, but Jongdae didn’t let go or falter.  “No, you don’t,” he said.  “It’s just…Baekhyun being Baekhyun.  That’s all.”  

 

The two younger boys smirked.  “That’s not what we heard last night!”

 

Once again, Jongdae was blushing, and he smacked the two boys.  They whined loudly, but at least they stopped teasing Jongdae about it.  The bad thing was, they knew.  They like to spread rumors, especially the scandalous ones.  

 

“Oh, stop it,” Jongdae said.  “You guys know nothing.”

 

“Which is why we’re asking you to bless us with your knowledge!” Jongin shouted.  

 

“What knowledge?”

 

The three members turned and saw Baekhyun standing at the dorm door with a box of donuts in his arms.  He shot Jongdae a grin before setting the donuts down on the table.  “Tell them yet?” he asked, his smile getting wider by the second.

 

Jongdae could feel his cheeks blushing with color.  He swore to himself that he was going to have to kill Baekhyun later.  That boy seemed to have a knack for embarrassing him.  He nevertheless shook his head and blinked innocently while Sehun and Jongin hooted more.

 

“Oh my gawd!” Sehun hollered loudly.  “You guys are so gross!”

 

“Daebak,” Jongin breathed.  “When’s the wedding?”

 

“What wedding?” Suho asked as he walked in.  He eyed the box of donuts and was about to grab one when Sehun slapped his hand away.  The leader blinked away his shock as Sehun elbowed him.  “What?”

 

Sehun frowned.  “Baekhyun got those for Jongdae.”

 

Suho, still frowning, glanced at Baekhyun, then at Jongdae.  “Is there something I need to know?”

 

“Yeah,” Baekhyun answered casually.

 

“No!” Jongdae shouted at the same time.

 

Suho furrowed his eyebrows.  “I should’ve known,” he chuckled before sighing heavily.  “You guys are so…so young still.”

 

“It doesn’t matter what age you are,” Baekhyun said.  His hand lightly touched Jongdae’s.  “When you’re in love, you can’t stop it.  It just comes at you and surrounds you.  You can’t escape it.”  He turned and looked at Jongdae.  “It’s like a poison.  A beautiful poison.”

 

“Whoa there,” Sehun said, holding up his arms.  “Time out.  That’s way too deep for me.”

 

“I’m already getting too many feels from this,” Jongin muttered, scratching his head.

 

Suho sighed and shook his head before rubbing his eyes tiredly.  “Anyways, the others are already at the practice room, so hurry up and get ready,” he said grumpily.

 

The two maknaes were reluctant, but after Suho threatened to call Kyungsoo, they scurried away and got ready.  Jongdae followed them, stretching as he went.  Baekhyun followed him while Suho stayed behind and took a donut from the box.

 

Jongdae took off his t-shirt and stared at his reflection for a second.  He looked skinnier than usual, a bit too skinny.  His ribs were starting to show a bit through the pale skin of his stomach.

 

He sighed before putting a different shirt and some shorts on.  He then turned and saw Baekhyun standing at his door.

 

Jongdae blushed.  “Were you standing there the entire time?”

 

“No,” Baekhyun answered.  “I just happened to see you shirtless.  You gotta bulk up a bit, sweetie.”  H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter