Girls Generation and Got7

Opposites Attract {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group of friends sped through their last day of school before their winter break. Literally, they ran to all their classes. Well, until the last bell rang of course.

 

"It's winter break~ I get to write my stories~" Areum cheered, the winter air hitting her face.

"I know! And I'll read your updates, don't worry, I got you. But it that we only get a month off though, it's so stupid," Waezi complained.

"Stories?" Suho asked.

"Yup yup, all of us write stories," Milky smiled.

"MAE KI YOU BLUNT GIRLY HOW DARE YOU!" A.J. scolded.

"What are these stories even about?" Kai asked.

"Uh... Nothing you need to know," Areum smiled sheepishly.

"I write ," Kaia interrupted.

"OH DEAR LORDIE KYE JOON YOU NASTY GIRL," Areum yelled.

"What? It's the truth, I read it too," she added.

"What's ?" Sehun asked.

"You don't need to know that, oh but I've been meaning to ask you something. Do you like milk?" Milky asked.

"I do, but I like boba milk tea more," Sehun smiled.

"But seriously, what's ?" D.O. asked.

"Oppa, I'll tell you when you're taller than Chanyeol," Kaia chuckled.

"Yah!" He growled.

"Break it up!" Waezi yelled.

"But what do you guys even write about?" Suho asked.

"We all basically write about romance," Milky admitted.

"MAE KI, SHUSHHHHH," Waezi scolded.

"What? I'm answering their questions," Milky asked, confused to why she was being yelled at.

"Anyway... What's everyone doing for winter break?" Baekhyun asked, changing the subject.

"I'm gonna ski with my parents in China!" Sehun cheered.

"I'm stuck with Joy and her friends of course. But those Red Velvet or whatever girls are kinda cute, I'll be friendly with them of course," Chanyeol chuckled.

"I'm staying home and cleaning," Milky added.

"Cleaning? On vacation? Why?" Sehun asked.

"How can I be a good wife without knowing how to clean a house?" Milky asked.

"Whoever's marrying her is gonna be super lucky," Sehun admitted, causing Milky to blush.

"Anyway... What about our two love birds over there?" Kai chuckled.

"I swear to god Kai, I will kick you in the same place again," Kaia growled.

"We're just gonna chill, go on a few dates, that's about it," D.O. answered simply.

"How about the sisters? A.J. and Waezi, what are you guys doing?" Areum asked.

"We have to go to our Aunt's wedding, that's about it," Waezi answered.

"Oh! And I'm gonna do extra credit work!" A.J. added.

"Lame... You Suho Hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Same, extra credit, I want to be ahead of the game and keep my 4.0," he smiled sheepishly.

"What about you Kai?" Areum asked.

"Me? Oh... Uh... Are you going anywhere this winter break?" Kai asked.

"Nope, I'm staying home remember?" Areum chuckled.

"Oh well, wanna hang out some time?" He asked.

"Sure but I'll have to check in with my mom first," Areum smiled.

"I'm not doing anything either, can I join in?" Baekhyun interrupted.

"Oh... Uh... If Areum's okay with it," Kai answered, hoping she would say no.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Areum cheered.

"THEN LETS GO PARTY!" Sehun cheered, running home.

"See you guys!" Areum waved to the group, walking between Baekhyun and Kai.

 

"So, where should we go?" Areum asked.

"Movie?" Kai suggested.

"Food?" Baekhyun suggested.

"How about both! We'll eat first and go watch a movie, deal?" Areum smiled.

"Deal," they both said.

"Okay, since Kai suggested the movie, Baekhyun chooses the movie. And since Baekhyun suggested eating, Kai chooses food. How about it? Geez, I feel like I'm bossing you guys around... Sorry, you guys pick whatever then and I'll just shut up," she smiled sheepishly.

"It's alright, but is there any foods you've been craving? Or any movies you really wanna watch?" Kai asked.

"Food craving? Nothing really. But movie... Uh... Nah it's fine, you guys pick whatever," Areum answered.

"There's a movie you wanna watch, isn't there," Baekhyun teased.

"Well there's one but you guys will think it's lame..." Areum said.

"We won't, well, at least I won't, c'mon, tell us," Kai smiled.

"It's..."

 

"Why did we let you choose the movie again?" Kai asked.

"Because there was a movie she wanted to watch and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter