Broken Heart

Opposites Attract {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Areum's P.O.V

"No, I should've known, it's my fault," Kai said to me sadly.

"Kai, it wasn't-"

 

He pulled me towards him. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me, my head hitting his chest.

 

"Uh... Kai? What's this for?" I asked softly, due to the fact that he was holding me tightly.

"Huh?... Oh, uh... Sorry," he said letting me go.

"Let's just go inside, arraso? We could talk in the kitchen or something," I smiled.

"Yeah, let's go," he said, opening the door for me to enter.

 

Narrator P.O.V

As they walked back into the house, they noticed Baekhyun gathering his things. They thought not much of it, probably its past his curfew. He left before either of them could say a word.

 

"Where do you think Hyung's off to?" Kai asked.

"Home most likely. Actually it is getting late, I should be heading back, you know, curfew and all," Areum shrugged lightly.

"Need someone to take you?" He asked.

"Ani, I'm a big girl, I can walk myself," she chuckled, laughing at her own terrible joke.

"But a girl shouldn't walk home alone, especially at night," Kai mentioned.

"Are you saying girls are more vulnerable than guys?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Neh, I mean, just look at your height compared to mine!" Kai defended.

"That's it, I'm done, goodbye~" Areum said, grabbing her things, the trophy and leaving.

 

"What a ," she chuckled lightly, making her way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter