The Talk

Opposites Attract {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh!" Areum growled into her pillow, "I just wanted to help!" She hissed, slamming her phone on the bed.

"Areum? Are you alright?" Her mother asked, walking into the room,

"Baekhyun's being a turd," she sighed.

"Don't call him a turd, it's not lady-like," her mother chuckled, sitting on her bed.

"Well then I'm not lady-like. But he left Kai's house early in such a rush that I wanted to check up on him then he's all like 'oh, I'm just gonna be a to you and say that someone broke my heart and I'm not going to tell you who it was so you can help me!'," Areum mocked.

"Stop overreacting, I'm sure for him to treat you like that he must've really liked the girl," her mother said.

"Fine... But he's still a turd," she muttered, pulling her blankets over herself.

"Goodnight Areum," she smiled.

"Night Umma," she mumbled back.

 

"Talk to her," Chanyeol said, rolling his eyes.

"I can't! She probably hates me from our conversation Friday night and she kissed Kai! I can't even look at either of them," Baekhyun sighed, hitting his head on his locker.

"Stop doing that, you'll become even more stupid. Now man up and talk to her! You never know, you might have misunderstood the situation," he suggested.

"How could I misunderstand? I saw it with my own eyes!" Baekhyun muttered.

"What's up with him?" D.O. asked, walking up to the two, holding hands with Kaia.

"He's being stubborn," Chanyeol sighed.

"A girl I'm assuming?" Kaia asked.

"How did you know?" Chanyeol asked.

"The look he has on his face, it's gotta be a girl. So what happened? Rejected? She moved away? Got a boyfriend?" She asked.

"He thinks she has feelings for Kai," Chanyeol admitted.

"Chanyeol! Why are you telling them? I only told you!" Baekhyun whined.

"Hey, maybe I could help or something. If my help doesn't work then I'll have Oppa smack some sense into you," Kaia smiled, leaning her head on D.O.'s shoulder.

"This is why I like you," D.O. smiled.

"You people are gross," Baekhyun frowned, rolling his eyes and marching away.

 

"Stop calling him a turd," Milky chuckled.

"But he is a turd! He got all mad at me for no reason! Fine, he's not a turd, he's diarrhea!" Areum growled.

"My goodness, what's with you and poop? But Ari, Baekhyun was heart broken like you said. I remember what happened with your last super crush," Milky smirked.

"Never bring him up again. He's a fart face and I don't want to talk about him," Areum pouted.

"See? Now you're acting like how you described Baekhyun's behavior!" Milky teased.

"Stop it!" Areum whined, rushing away.

 

BAM!

 

"Ugh... You!" Baekhyun and Areum said simultaneously.

"What was your deal Friday night?" Areum growled.

"What about your deal? You kissed Kai!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Well- wait... What? I never kissed him! Wait a second... You said the girl you liked kissed one of your friends... Do you...?" Areum asked hesitantly.

"U-uhm... Y-yes... No... I mean, no, wait no yes... No yes... no is w-what..." Baekhyun stuttered, blushing madly.

"Uh... I gotta go... Feed my, uhm... CAT! YEAH OKAY BYE!" Areum blushed, quickly getting up, grabbing Milky's wrist and running away as fast as she could.

"Baekhyun, what just happened?" Chanyeol asked.

"I-I don't know... But I made Areum blush," Baekhyun said softly, smiling to himself.

 

"Ari! ...Stop running! ...Since when were you so athletic!?" Milky panted.

"O-oh, sorry Mae Ki..." Areum apologized, letting go of her wrist while looking at the floor.

"Now, what just happened?" Milky asked.

"I... Don't wanna say..." Areum whispered, covering her face.

"Ari-"

"Mae Ki! Areum! What did I just hear?" Kaia yelled, rushing up to them.

"Huh?" Milky asked.

"D.O. Oppa just told me that Chanyeol told him that Baekhyun basically confessed to you! And you ran away!?" Kaia growled.

"W-what? W-why are you so mad?" Areum asked.

"Because you ran away! You should've stayed and accepted him and started dating then get engaged and then get married and have ten babies!" Kaia explained.

"MY CHILD IS NOT GOING TO HAVE TEN BABIES KAIA! SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND BAEKHYUN NEEDS A FIVE HOUR INTERROGATION FROM M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter