Sleepover

Opposites Attract {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to my house!" Sehun beamed, opening the door to be greeted by Areum, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol.

"Annyeong HunHun!" Areum smiled.

"Wait, aren't your parents home? Aren't they gonna question Areum?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ani, they're on a business trip this whole month! So we can stay up past eight!" Sehun smiled brightly.

"Aigoo, you really are a little kid," Baekhyun chuckled, ruffling the younger's hair.

"Come in! Come in!" Sehun said, making way for the three.

 

"Why is everyone's house so clean!?" Areum whined.

"Because its hygienic," Sehun stated blandly.

"But my house is so dirty compared to you guys! Like Yeollie's house is huge and super neat and Bacon's house is small but still super clean and I'm so jealous because I don't have the determination to keep my house clean and I'm rambling again!" She whined.

"Well, Sehun, where are we staying?" Chanyeol asked.

"Living room, my bedroom is too small for all of us and at least it'll be fair for us all to be in sleeping bags," Sehun smiled.

"To the living room!" Areum chuckled, running ahead of them, "Uh... Where your living room?" She asked sheepishly.

"RACE YOU!" Sehun said, darting off.

"YAH! NO FAIR! I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO! HEY WAIT UP!" Areum yelled, chasing after him.

 

"I won!" Sehun smiled.

"Because you're a cheating cheater who cheats..." She muttered.

"So now that I won, you have to do the loser punishment," Sehun smirked.

"I politely reject the offer," Areum stated, crossing her arms.

"You can't reject, unless you're a chicken," he chuckled, making chicken sounds.

"Yah! I'm not a chicken! Fine, what is it?" Areum sighed.

"You have to jump onto Chanyeol Hyung's back! Like a piggyback ride," Sehun chuckled.

"Have you seen his height? I need a ladder to get up there!" She explained.

"Arraso, then... Baekhyun Hyung!" He smiled brightly.

"Fine, but if he dies from my chubs, I get to jump onto you," she pouted.

"Alright, I'll allow it," he smiled, shooing the girl away.

 

"Psst..." Areum whispered to Chanyeol.

"What?" He whispered.

"Can you go hang out with HunHun? He wants to... Uh... Talk to you," she whispered.

"Arraso, I'm going," he chuckled, leaving the room.

 

Once the coast was clear. She quietly snuck up behind Baekhyun... And... Jumped onto his back for a piggyback ride. With shock of weight on his back, he collapsed to the floor with a thump, bringing Areum with him.

 

"Ugh..." He groaned.

"Omo! I'm so so sooooo sorry Baekhyunie! It was a dare from Sehun!" She admitted, sitting on top of Baekhyun's back.

"It's... Okay... C-can you please g-get off me? P-please?" He stuttered, his face turning bright red.

"Oh! Right, sorry... Again," she smiled sheepishly, getting off him and sitting next to him on the floor.

"Thanks..." He said quietly, sitting up from his past position.

"Oh! Your face! Are you okay? You're brigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter