Guilt-Trip

Opposites Attract {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What!?" The three friends said simultaneously.

"I'm sorry, but you can't perform that song. Someone else signed up with it," the teacher said.

"But-"

"No buts, it's the rules. Either don't perform that song or don't perform at all," he shrugged.

 

"I'm mad," Areum pouted.

"Not the only one," Baekhyun sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"Who's singing it?" Chanyeol whined.

"It doesn't matter who, right now, we need a song that we both know and the notes to play it," Areum sighed.

"Goodbye Summer?" Chanyeol suggested.

"No... We can't do that one, even though I love it," Areum sighed.

"Butterfly?" Baekhyun suggested.

"That has rapping, and it isn't just a duet, there's literally 7 people in the song," Chanyeol explained.

"Then what?" Areum asked.

"What about that dream song?" Chanyeol suggested.

"Dream? It's pretty new but I learned the lyrics already. I'll admit, it's a good song," Baekhyun admitted.

"You mean that really fluffy song? I love that song! I don't have the lyrics memorized but I can study while we practice, plus it's already a duet. It's perfect! Nice job Yeollie," Areum smiled, giving him a high-five.

"Let's go tell teacher, kaja!" Chanyeol smiled, linking arms with her and Baekhyun.

 

"Someone's singing that too," the teacher said.

"What? Why?" Areum whined.

"I'm kidding, so all three of you are sing the song Dream?" He asked.

"Ani, just these two, I'm here for moral support," Chanyeol said, pointing at the two shorter people.

"Ah, arraso, well you're signed up so go practice!" He said, shooing them away.

 

"Yay! We have a song!" Areum squealed, skipping around.

"And we gotta practice, the show is in two days, do you think you could memorize the song by then?" Baekhyun asked worriedly.

"Don't worry about me, I'm super pro, plus I'll just have Milky, A.J., Waezi, or Kaia quiz me anyway. I'll be fine," Areum smiled.

"Just know we care about this because you're gonna be getting over your fear for the first time," Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, I know Umma~ I said I'm fine, the more you talk about it the more I'll be scared and stuff so~ shut up," she said flatly.

"Arraso, we'll stop," Baekhyun chuckled.

"Thanks Bacon," she smiled.

 

The three soon parted ways. Well, Areum parted ways with them, she was gonna go bother her friends at lunch.

 

"So, what's going on with you and Baekhyun?" A.J. asked, smiling teasingly.

"Oh, we went to go sign up but we had to change our song last minute because someone else signed up with that song. So we're singing that new song called Dream," Areum answered.

"And who chose that song?" Kaia asked. Areum's four friends smirked.

"Oh, it was Yeollie," she answered simply, her friends smirks were quickly wiped off.

"Oh..." The four said simultaneously, disappointment on their faces.

"What? Did I do something wrong? Was I too annoying?" Areum gasped.

"Ani, it's nothing... But yeah," Waezi sighed.

"Oh! On a totally unrelated note, did you guys have any dreams last night?" Milky asked.

"I had a weird one but... A.J. Unnie would kill me, along with Waezi Unnie," Areum said nervously.

"I wasn't in it?" Kaia asked.

"For one, you should be glad you weren't," Areum smiled sheepishly.

"Was it that bad?" Milky asked.

"Ani, just... Super embarrassing and weird," Areum chuckled, covering her face a little.

"Then give us a quick summary, we won't kill me you unless necessary," Waezi joked.

"Wow, I totally feel safe now," Areum rolled her eyes.

"Tell us!" A.J. said.

"Arraso, so basically all of you were in a relationship except me and like Milky Unnie was dating a guy who was taller than her and they were being all fluffy with each other, like in the dramas and stuff. Then Waezi's guy was shorter than her and kept giving her flowers. Then there was A.J. who was the only married girl and was kissing her husband. Like I said, weird and embarrassing," Areum sighed.

"Why was I the only married one!?" A.J. objected.

"I don't know! I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter