The Morning After

Opposites Attract {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning sun beamed through the windows, only, two of the four had woken up.

 

"Hahahaha!" A male voice laughed softly.

"Shut up maknae! I want a video of this as black mail," a lower voice whisper yelled.

"I can't help it! Look at them! Plus we gotta wake them up because they gotta shower and get ready for school! Like, it's 5 in the morning, they need time to get ready!" He whined.

"Fine, but wake them up nicely, I need a video to laugh at," the other chuckled.

 

Slowly but surely, the younger quietly tapped the girl, asleep on the couch. She stirred in her sleep a bit before opening her eyes, only to feel a weight over her head.

 

"What's on my head?" Areum asked, yawning tiredly.

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol chuckled, recording the situation on his phone.

"Huh?" She moved her eyes upward only to see Baekhyun, asleep on top of her head.

"You were like this when we woke up! It was so funny!" Sehun laughed aloud, causing Baekhyun to wake up too.

"Why are you laughing?" Baekhyun yawned, attempting to rub his tired eyes only to feel a weight on his shoulder being lifted. Areum quickly moved her head from his shoulder and looked at her hands.

"Oh, no reason," Chanyeol smiled brightly, stopping the recording.

"Well, go shower and get ready! We didn't wake you up at 5 in the morning for nothing! Baekhyun Hyung, you use my shower, Areum, you can use the guest room's," Sehun instructed.

"Uh where is it?" Areum asked, getting up from the couch to grab her clothes.

"Over there," he said, pointing at a door in the hallway.

"Thanks," she smiled, quietly heading to the bathroom.

 

"Follow me Hyung! I'll show you my shower because I have rules. Rule number one, don't use the green shampoo, use the red one. The green one makes my hair as handsome as it is now and I don't want to you waste it. Rule number two, do not, I repeat, do NOT use my puffle to wash yourself, use your hands. And rule number three, don't use my conditioner, you'll survive with just shampoo," Sehun finished, walking up his stairs.

"Well then... I think I got it. Red shampoo, wash body with hands, and no conditioner?" Baekhyun double checked.

"Neh, well then here it is!" He smiled, standing next to a door that said, "ONLY OH SEHUN CAN PEE HERE."

"Thanks Sehun, I think?" Baekhyun chuckled, entering the bathroom.

 

"No no no no no no!" Areum whined, dripping wet in the shower, "I forgot to ask for a towel..." She mumbled.

 

"Uh, Sehun? Chanyeol? Can you hear me?" Areum yelled through the door.

"Hm? What is it Areum?" A low voice answered who she assumed was Chanyeol.

"Can you go ask Sehun for a towel? I... Kinda forgot to ask..." Areum sighed through the door.

"It's a bathroom, are you sure there's no towels in there?" He asked.

"Uh..." She looked around and opened the drawers beneath the sink, "Ani, there's none."

"Arraso, I'll go find Sehun," he chuckled, his laugh becoming distant.

 

"Maknae!" Chanyeol yelled, walking upstairs.

"Neh?" Sehun responded, holding two towels.

"You forgot to give them both towels didn't you," Chanyeol laughed.

"Neh..." Sehun sighed.

"Well, give me one, I'll give it to Baekhyun, you go bring that towel to Areum downstairs, arraso?" Chanyeol said, receiving the towel Sehun gave to him. 

 

"Yah, Baekhyun, you done with your shower?" Chanyeol asked through the door.

"Uh, yeah, I just finished, why?" Baekhyun asked, turning off the water.

"Sehun forgot to give you a towel before your shower so I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter