First Day of School

Opposites Attract {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"WAKE UP AREUM! YOU'RE NOT BEING LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF JUNIOR YEAR FOR YOUR HIGH SCHOOL!" a voice yelled.   "Umma~ Can't you wake me up nicely?" Areum mumbled, rubbing her head.   "HURRY AND GET DRESSED. COME DOWNSTAIRS WHEN YOUR READY TO GO, I HAVE A QUICK BREAKFAST FOR YOU!" her mom yelled again.   "Umma, I'm right here. You don't need to yell," she sighed.       Areum slowly got up from her bed and lazily got dressed. Once finished, she sleepily made her way downstairs.        "Umma, what time is it?" she asked, falling asleep as she stands.   "7:50, I told you to hurry," her mother scolded.   "WHAT??? BYE MOM I GOTTA GO! I LOVE YOU!" she yelled rushing out the door but not after she got a piece of toast for the rode.           "Baekhyun, wake up. You're going to be late for school if you don't hurry," a soft voice said.   "Good Morning Umma, thanks for waking me up. I'll hurry," Baekhyun yawned, stretching his arms.   "Breakfast is ready for you downstairs so get dressed and head down when you're done," his mother smiled warmly.       Once his mother left the room, he quickly got dressed in almost no time. And with that, he headed downstairs to be greeted by the most amazing smell... pancakes.       "Thanks for the pancakes Umma. I will eat well!" he chuckled.   "You're welcome, eat up," his mother smiled.   "Oh, Umma, what time is it?" he asked, his mouth full with pancake.   "7:30"   "Can I walk to school today?"   "But it's a new school. What if you get lost?"   "Google maps Umma, Google maps," he smiled,taking out his phone.   "Alright, just don't get lost"   "I know, bye!" he waved, putting on his backpack and heading out the door.           "I'm so late! My friends are gonna kill me! We still need to compare our schedules!" Areum said to herself, panting while running to the front gate of the school.   "7:55, thank god I still have 5 minutes to see my friends schedules," she sighed in relief.    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter