Blame

Opposites Attract {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mae Ki?" The boys said at the same time.

"Neh? Did you need to talk to me or?" Milky asked.

"You... You were the one singing weren't you!" Chanyeol accused.

"Huh? I don't sing, maybe it's someone else," she explained.

"But it has to be you! Who else would it be?" Chanyeol whined.

"No clue, I'm just looking for Areum right now. Oh! If you see her can you let her know I'm looking for her?" She asked.

"Neh, we will... C'mon Yeol," Baekhyun sighed.

 

"Nan babo~ nam neoman boneun babo~ neol saranghae~" the voice sang.

 

"Quick! Follow that voice!" Chanyeol shouted, already running towards the sound.

The two ran all through the halls, trying to find the room where the voice was. Finally, arriving at the music room, they entered and found the owner of the voice. They quietly crept in, not being able to see her face, making sure not to disturb the singer and listened for a while longer before interrupting her.

 

"Excuse me? Um, you sing really well," Baekhyun said awkwardly, making the girl lightly gasp, stiffening.

"Neh, so we wanted to ask if you wanted to sing with Baekhyun here for the talent show! We know it's kinda late to ask..." Chanyeol said, the girl sat silently.

"That song you were just singing, with the babo stuff, I know that song's lyrics already so we could sing that together, since it's already a duet," Baekhyun smiled, though she couldn't see.

"I can't..." The girl whispered.

"Huh? Why? You sing so amazingly!" Chanyeol argued.

The girl turned around, "Because I can't."

"Areum? You're the singer?"  Baekhyun asked.

"Maybe... But seriously, I can't... I have stage fright..." She admitted.

"Stage fright? You know a good way to get rid of it? By singing with Baekhyun!" Chanyeol smiled.

"Aish Chanyeol!" Baekhyun growled, smacking the taller, "Areum, if you don't want to do it, it's fine-"

"I'll do it," she said.

"W-what? But what about your stage fright?" Baekhyun asked.

"Like what Yeollie said, it's a good way to get rid of it," Areum sighed.

"You sure?" Baekhyun asked.

"Positive," she smiled.

"Let's get this party started!" Chanyeol cheered.

 

The three left the music room and started discussing meet up days due to the fact the show was that Friday. Because today was Monday, they had about four days to practice. Talk about stress.

 

"Areum! My daughter! There you are!" Milky yelled across the hallway.

"Annyeong Milky!" Areum yelled back.

"Did she just call her daughter?" Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

"Yes, yes she did," Baekhyun whispered back.

"Oh guess what! Bacon and I are doing the talent show together and we're singing A Fool," Areum smiled dorkily.

"Omo~ That song is so fluffy~ wait, what about your-"

"It's the only way to get rid of it," Areum admitted.

"Well I wish you luck! After the show we should get congratulatory milk!" Milky chuckled.

"Chocolate milk for me and strawberry milk for you as always," Areum chuckled.

"Yup yup! Anyways, see you tomorrow!" She waved, walking away.

"Arraso! Bye!" Areum waved back.

 

"You guys are pretty close, aren't you?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter