Bubble Tea

Opposites Attract {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait a second, you know Girl's Generation?" Areum asked softly.

"Of course I do, they are the rudest queenkas I've ever met," Baekhyun whispered.

"Well my friends and I call them B-Generation or B-SNSD. Do you know all of them?" She asked.

"Not really," He shrugged.

"Well there's actually 8 of them but the other three go to a different school. So that's Yoona and Hyoyeon, I think they are the closest to each other but I'm not sure, then there's Yuri and Sunny, I don't know if they're that close but Yuri actually isn't that bad. The worst she does is roll her eyes at people and talk behind their back, she's probably the nicest out of them all. And her, that's Taeyeon, she's like their leader because everyone listens to her. But no joke, one of them became super nice and left that group because she gained some common sense, but she's in America now so they don't really care," Areum said.

"So there's seven now?" He asked.

"Ani, there used to be nine, the ninth one is in America, the other three that aren't with them are Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Seohyun, I don't know much about them because they don't go to our school but I hear they are just as mean," Areum admitted.

"Well the ones I met were Yoona and Sunny, they were flirting with me I think, but like at the same time, like they were gonna share me or something," Baekhyun shuddered.

"Oh yeah, they used to date this group of kingkas called Big Bang but they all graduated. They switched boyfriends almost everyday, Waezi called it a drop and swap," Areum chuckled softly.

"That's messed up. But hey, they are getting away! And why are they in soccer gear?" He asked.

"They play soccer but are just as good as me," she explained.

"You play soccer?" He asked.

"Nope, and even when I do, I , you solve that yourself," she winked.

"Do you have something in your eye?" Baekhyun asked.

"Huh? Ani, why?" She asked.

"It was twitching, I thought you had something in your eye," he admitted.

"Yah! I was winking! I get it! I !" Areum pouted.

"It's okay, you'll be better at it soon," he chuckled, winking back at her.

"You are a , now c'mon! You're the one who said they're getting away!" She said, getting up from her sitting position.

 

"Oh em gee! Someone put this gross stuff on my bag! Again!" Yoona whined, walking away with four other girls.

 

"What is that?" Baekhyun asked when they were far enough to not hear them.

"Wax from cheese, that is Waezi's work because they're in her class. It's only minor pranks, the wax was is super easy to get off, we're kinda too wimpy to put actual gum in their hair and bags. At least we have some decency," Areum explained.

"Nice, but what did they ever do to you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well they like talking bad about us and being mean to other people, we kinda look out for the others they bully by those little pieces of wax. There was one time when-"

"They knocked over a trash can and trash got all over some girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter