Chapter 7

Cinderella is the Evil Step-Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey loser. Come here.” Ella called out down the hallway.

“I’m not quite sure who it is you are referring to. I have a name and you can feel free to use it if you wish to interact with me.” You bluntly said. 

“Shut up- nobody cares. Finish my vacuuming for me. I’ve been slaving away for like eight hours now.” She whined and you let out a chuckle.

“Ella. It’s been two minutes since you started. I’ve almost finished all of my jobs and just like everyone else in the family you have to do yours.” You argued.

“You can’t just treat me like a piece of trash! I am fed up with you people. Ever since the evil step-mother moved in I have been forced to work hours upon hours and-“

“I refuse to listen to this little rant of yours. Just finish the damn vacuuming.” You interrupted.

You held the duster in your hand and made your way over to a large mirror with an intricate border. Other than the vacuum buzzing away there was an awkward silence.

“Your brothers friends are kinda hot.” Ella randomly chirped. “Especially the kid that just moved to our school. What was his name…Junhoe?”

I wasn’t sure how to respond so I stayed quiet.

“I’m trying to initiate conversation. Stop being so rude and just respond.” Ella demanded.

“Well, you didn’t exactly ask a question or leave on an open ended topic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter