Chapter 16

Cinderella is the Evil Step-Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group of you arrived fifteen minutes late, however it wasn’t too bad. It was incredible seeing everyone all dressed up since you hadn’t ever seen them like this before- especially considering that you had only recently moved to the school a few months beforehand. 

 

Jiwon had, much to your disapproval, placed his hand on your back and was pushing you through the crowd of dancing people to your designated table. As you were seated you spotted Junhoe across the room and to no surprise he looked to be drunk out of his mind. In all honesty it’s not like you could have expected any different from him.

As you sat at the table the rest of your friends manoeuvred their way to the dance floor which left you alone with Jiwon.

“Wanna dance?” He offered.

“It’s as though you are asking for an injury,” You laughed, “It can’t possibly turn out well. You should know by now.” 

“Come on, it’ll be fun!” He whined.

You gave in and walked with him to the dance floor.

“You are looking particularly ugly today.” He said sarcastically.

“Why thank you, Jiwon.” You responded flatly, “Thank you for boosting my confidence!”

He smiled at you as he made eye contact however eventually lowered his eyes and seemed to choke.

“Gi- Giselle!” He whisper-coughed.

“What?!” You asked him.

“Your…well, uh… … uh…” He said trying to give you a hint.

You looked down and were completely shocked to find that you almost had a nip slip- which to be honest you had predicated would happen in this ridiculous dress.

 

You and Jiwon had peacefully danced for five minutes and unknowingly you had dropped your house keys on the ground below you. However the dancing was interrupted by Junhoe who was obviously not with it. 

“Bobbyyyyyy! Who is this pretty girl you have here?” He slurred as he slung his shoulder over Jiwon.

“Are you so drunk that you can’t recognise her?” Jiwon said, “Disgusting.”

“I’m not that drunk.” Junhoe insisted, however his slurred words fooled nobody.

“Junhoe, you should really go sit do-“ You began.

However unfortunately you were never given the opportunity to finish your sentence.

Why?

Because Junhoe launched himself forwards upon you.

And guess what he did next?

Kissed you. Koo Junhoe actually just kissed you.

 

 

But you knew that it was unintentional. He was drunk and it was unlikely that he would have done such a thing if he was sober. You pushed away.

“Stop it. You’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter