Chapter 4

Cinderella is the Evil Step-Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only one hour into the first day at a new school you had managed to find yourself in what seemed to be the nurse’s office.

“Hi sweetheart. Are you okay?” The nurse asked standing in the doorway as you lay down on a bed.

“Yes…how did I get in here?” You embarrassingly questioned as you sat up.

“Apparently you fell backwards off a chair and ended up landing on the ground. You ended up passing our and had to be carried up here by a few other kids.” She informed you.

You felt your cheeks heat up. You didn’t want to cause such a fuss on the first day (or on any day for that matter). 

You quickly gathered yourself back together and mentally prepared yourself for the walk of shame, which in this case was walking back into the room of your class mates that had already seen you make a fool of yourself. All hope of making new friends was gone.

Soon you found yourself holding the handle for the door and taking a deep breath. It creaked as you slowly opened it and you saw all heads turn around to face you. You painfully walked over to your desk and immediately lowered your head hoping that people would lose interest in you. I sure do not make good first impressions.

 

Time passed quickly and it was time for recess. Hyori has kindly invited you to sit with her so you accepted the offer. As you made my way out of the room you felt a arm being slung across your body and a hand on your shoulder. It was the same annoying kid that asked you for a pencil before.

“So… Koo Junhoe, huh?” He said with a smirk.

“What?” You asked suspiciously. How does he know that I know him?

“Giselle, you should really put a password on your phone.” He told you.

You then panicked as you saw he was holding up your phone.

“Hey! How did you even get that? It’s mine!” You whined.

“You dropped it when you fell off your chair. I thought I should give it back to you! I’m so kind, there is no need to thank me.” He said sarcastically.

“I wouldn’t dream of it. Gimme that!” You said as you snatched it off him.

He better not have seen anything bad. What makes him think he has the right to just go through my stuff? 

As you walked further down the hallway you had lost sight of Hyori and began to worry. Thankfully you saw Jinhwan approaching you from the other side of the hallway. Next to… oh man.

“Junhoe! Come over here! We were actually just talking about you!” The boy, who you remembered was called Jiwon, shouted for everyone to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter