Chapter 15

Cinderella is the Evil Step-Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fast-forward though your semester’s exams and it was finally the day of the ball. However you were facing an issue.

“Oh god! Why don’t these shoes fit me anymore? They fit three weeks ago when I bought them! How could I have possibly outgrown them?” You cried in frustration.

“We only have two hours left. You don’t have enough time to go buy a new pair.” Hannah told you.

“I don’t have any others! I’ll have to quickly go out! Please tell the make up artist that I’ll be back soon- thirty minutes at most!” You yelled as you jogged across the house to leave and go get some shoes.

It was so stressful, however you had to find a decent pair of shoes. You only owned sneakers and sandals that were not really appropriate to wear to the ball.

You sped off in a car and went to a little shop near your house, however the trip that should have taken five minutes at most was dragged out to be much longer due to terrible traffic.

“! Now is not a good time for this…what am I going to do?”

 

 

Ella had just hung up from a phone call with a taxi company asking to pick her up that night.

“I will find a way to get to this ball. I can just wear the dress I bought and sneak out through the window.” Ella said to herself as she paced backwards and forwards through her room. 

However she still faced the dilemma of not having a way to perfect her hair and make up. She walked out of her room and down the corridor to see a beautiful pair of shoes and a black ball gown draped over a chair.

 

Although it was evil of her, she was desperate to go and to be the most beautiful one there. She didn’t care much for how it might negatively affect you. So she then decided to slip on the dress and the shoes which happened to be a perfect fit.

 

“Excuse me, are you Giselle? Your friend told me you were going to be a little bit late.” A woman, who Ella presumed to be the hair and make up artist, asked.

Ella thought for a moment whether or not it was too mean to steal your identity just for the moment. But at the end of the day she was a spoiled brat that never properly accounted for how other people may feel.

“I sure am!” She said cheerily, somehow managing to hide her evil from the lady.

 

 

The trip that you had thought would take you 30 minutes at most had turned into more than an hour because somebody had a crash on the road. You were starting to feel sick from anxiety since you had less than an hour to get ready now.

When you came back you saw Hannah and Hyori looking more beautiful than ever in their gowns and with their hair done perfectly.

“You guys look incredible!” You gushed.

However they had a look of shock on their faces.

“Giselle! Did you wash off your makeup and undo the hair? The woman said she already finished doing yours and left at the same time that ours’ did?” Hyori questioned in worry.

“What the hell?! No! I was still out getting the shoes; I only just came back!” You told them, “No, no, no. She can’t have left yet! There is so much I need to have done!”

“Oh my god. I felt like something was wrong. It didn’t seem right that you could have come back that quickly…” Hannah said.

“Ok. I’ll try and stay calm. I’ll put on my dress and do myself up. It can’t be that hard.” You said as you turned to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter