Chapter 6

Cinderella is the Evil Step-Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just finish up the questions and read up to chapter 5 for homework please.” Mr. Byun directed the class.

Not that anybody was paying much attention to anything he had to say. All girls had their attention on the young male’s face rather than the lesson they were supposed to be paying attention to.

“Do I have something on my face?” He nervously laughed as he wiped his mouth.

A few sighs exited people’s mouths after hearing his quiet laughter.

“Did anybody even listen to me this entire class? Guys! Concentrate please. I hope you don’t act like this to all of your teachers.” He said.

“Is he even that good looking?” You muttered under my breath.

He wasn’t appalling to look at. But…was he drool worthy? You didn’t think so.

The other students started leaving the classroom so you stood up and followed.

“Excuse me.” You heard before being pushed to the side by the boy you were so desperately trying to get over, Junhoe. 

Your eyes wouldn’t leave him as he walked away ever so coolly…that was of course until he smashed right into the door frame.

“Damn it, June!” He yelped as he rubbed his head. “And in front of-“

You couldn’t hear the rest of his sentence as his volume turned down.

“Giselle, can you come here?” You heard Mr. Byun call after me. You turned around somewhat irritated as your poor little stomach was desperate to eat the chocolate chip muffin you had in your bag ready to eat. 

“Since you are only just joining us- although it may be inconvenient for you- you have to catch up on a large amount of reading for the last book we studied as a class as the next assignment will be a comparative essay.”

“Can I just stop you there? I really want to eat my muffin.” You said as you greedily reached down into your bag and pulled out the sweet chocolate which was looking more delicious by the second.

He gave a small laugh (which seems to be a thing he does often). 

“Go ahead.”

You lurched forward and stuffed your mouth in the chocolatey goodness. You could feel his eyes on it and you grew overprotective.

“Sorry, sir. But I am not going to share this.” You told him.

“Ugh. Whatever. Some of the other girls in the class bought me desert hampers anyway so I’ll have those all to myself.” He teased.

“What?! You must be joking. There is no way anyone would actually give presents to their teacher.” You asserted.

“Wanna bet? Look under my desk. That big one is from Ella.” He said.

You rolled your eyes. Of course she would do something like this. She was probably trying to raise her grade. You saw there was a letter attached to it.

 

‘Dear Mr. Byun,

I hope you like these chocolates. You’re the best teacher. You make things so easy to understand.’

Well, that’s debatable. You thought he was rubbish.

‘I hope that in the near future you and I will have the opportunity to further our student/teacher relationship and can progress to something more.’

 

You immediately started to choke on the muffin and you suddenly felt sick. How could she say something like that? And what would have possessed her to think it was a good idea to write it down on paper? She could get both her and Mr. Byun in trouble! 

“Giselle! Are you okay?” Mr. Byun said in panic as he started to rub your back.

You gave him an ‘ok’ sign with your hand. Ella disgusts you.

“I’ll be going now. Have a good break!” You bid your goodbyes and rushed out of the room before you could read anymore of Ella’s little ‘confession’ letter. 

 

“Wait for me!” Jiwon called as he saw you walking down the hallway.

“Don’t follow me. Go away.” You said forcefully as you sped up your pace.

He then proceeded to jog towards you until he caught up.

“I said to stop following me!” You raised your voice.

“I wasn’t even following you! I was walking in the same direction!” He defended himself.

“Jiwon, you called out my na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter