Chapter 1

Cinderella is the Evil Step-Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You watched out the window as the truck drove off with all of your belongings.

“Come on kids. Stop being so moody. Paul isn’t the terrible guy you make him out to be. You just have to it up and face the fact that today we are moving in with him.” Your mum ordered.

 

You stuck your head out the window of the car to get a final glimpse of your house as your family drove down the street. It wasn’t the best house out there however it was the best your single mother could provide for youself and your twin brother, Jinhwan, so you were content with it. It felt cosy and homely- quite unlike the large castle-like house you were about to be moving into. 

 

So how did you end up in such a situation?

To make a long story short…

Your mum ended up pregnant soon after she left school. The man that she was convinced was ‘the one’ ended up leaving her alone with her twins and she was left to fend for herself. She was an incredibly strong woman. She had never even considered dating a man up until about four years ago. This is where things changed for the worst. A man named Paul swept her off her feet. She began to ‘love’ again. You were blissfully unaware of their relationship until two years ago. You always had your suspicions, but when it was confirmed you felt my heart break. No man would ever be good enough for your mother and you were not willing to easily accept such a man into your life. 

“Please, Giselle. You can call me Dad now.” He insists every single time you meet.

It may be nice to have a father figure, but you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter