OO2

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

 

Chapter 2

 

[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held.

'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link. 

  Waves of bodies were flinching every time that a fist or foot made contact with an opponent. The sparring battles that were currently going on in this town of wolves was common every year, you can say that it is a tradition among them. The participants on this competition was anyone and everyone from the three clans that were currently residing in the 'Magellan valley' as they call it. The three clans consisted of the ‘Silver-Eyed’ clan known for their trade-mark of every wolf that was from this clan had silver-eyes in their transformation. The ‘Eyal’ clan meaning strength, with their trademark of being the best at strength that many thought that they all had two abilities instead of one, yet their downfall is their short-tempers that follow with that strength especially the males from this clan. And lastly the ‘Satomi’ clan the current owners of the 'Magellan valley'. They are the wisest wolves just as their clan name defines them and also they are known to be the oldest clan that their history goes back hundreds of years, in which many believe that they were one of the founding clans. Being the oldest clan they still hold practice to the old traditions, with a mixture of the new. In this case the old and the new collide with the sparring battles in which is an old tradition combined with the participation of the new clans, the new generation, the new tradition that they have establish a unity with.

            Another round of flinches with side comments of ‘That’s got to hurt… Oh wait no that really has to hurt’ and ‘Ugh… Uhh glad I’m not going against that guy this year’. Seeing the battle going on with both fighters panting, their shoulders heaving up and down with every move that they have been making, a trail of sweat that is beginning to grow with every step that they take toward each other. They have been fighting and giving their all to each other for 5 minutes now, yet at the speed that they were throwing their punches and dodging them seemed as if they just started the fight.

            Gaining concentration one of them jumps, fakes a strike and quickly swivels their body around to make another strike from the opposite side catching his opponent off guard for a few seconds to give the latter the chance to hit its intended target. Getting ready for another strike he’s able to find the opponent’s weak spot using his powers he concentrates to make a see-thru layer covering his hand elongating it to form into a crystal clear sharp blade at the tips of his fingers. ‘SLASH’ his opponent goes down, clutching onto their chest.

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter