OO7

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chapter 7

 

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held.

'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link. 

 ‘Who are you, really? For them to protect you like the greatest treasure out there?’

 

“Why isn’t she moving Hyung?”  D.O asked

“Not sure maybe she’s has telekinesis as her ability, you know that they don’t need that much physical warm up.” He shrugged before he replied and looked at the latter.

“Well then, I guess you should probably head back to warming up if she really has that ability she must be either really good at it, or she’s too confident that she will win this match hyung.” In which D.O gave him a small smirk.

           Scoffing at the younger one’s comment, Suho just dismisses him with a wave of his right hand. He then sends his gaze back at her side which caused him to become flustered for a moment when he made contact with a pair of hazel eyes, that was watching him for a while. Those hazel eyes turned to where Suho sight landed, then they gazed back at him. They had a staring contest until the stranger with the hazel eyes snickered at Suho and a right sided smirk made its way, on the bronzed skinned guy’s face.

           Was he mocking him? Yes, most likely he was. For one, Suho didn’t know their abilities only that one of them if not all of them are able make a force field, in which they can be considered that they had the ability of telekinesis, or they can be shields which is a powerful subgroup of telekinesis. Shields are semi-rare, and they were wanted in clans, why? Well, there not just named shields for a reason, they are literally a human shield, but they varied on their abilities causing different categories among them.

AI. They can make a force field to protect themselves, and others around the user.

         A2. Their bodies can literally become shields, unbreakable as diamonds.

A3. They can’t be controlled, hypnotized, nor can you enter their minds no matter your rank.

            Yet, not all shield users have all of these qualities, they can range in having 1 to all three of these qualities, yes the ability of being a shield wasn’t rare, the rare part was the quality of their abilities that the user possessed. How are you able to realize what abilities they had? You’re unable to, that’s why they were wanted, and it was extremely rare finding a user with all of these abilities, especially since they can be confused with telekinesis due to the Shield user having the ability to create a force field.

           Yet that idea of them or one of them being a shield user never actually entered his mind.  All Suho was thinking that one of them had telekinesis and he started to make tactics in his mind of any possible outcome if she was the one that had that ability he had to make sure that he was able to make a barrier to prevent her ability to reach him, or be as quick as possible that she will be unable to concentrate into using her ability, if it really was her ability.

          Raising his head from the ground while finishing up his warm up exercises, he looked towards the girl was located, only to see one of her 'bodyguards' kicking the side of her stomach softly only to make her turn to her side giving her back to the bodyguard. Furrowing his eyes in confusion on what was going on with them at the moment,  he sees that the other ‘bodyguard’ using his foot to push her, making her back face the ground again, and she ended in her lying down position in shape of a starfish. ‘Idiots’ was the only thing that was able to come to his mind at the moment.

                   ‘COMPETITORS. Let’s get situated at the center of the arena so we may start this match’

           Standing up from his position, Suho makes one last stretch before heading towards the center of the arena. He stands proudly with his head up high, hearing the cheers from his friends, and screams from his fangirls cheering the single guy on. Not noticing that he reached the center due to his constant waving towards the spectators, the side of his face suddenly collides with something hard that made him stumble back a step or two. He immediately glares at whatever he made contact with, only to see the girl with playful eyes and a mocking smile looking back at him. Everyone around the arena went silent, as they start to see Suho loosing his temper little by little again. His glare hardens even more than it was as he sees that the girl in front of him made a fool out of him again. She lifts her hand and placed in the middle of the air closing it into a fist and she knocked on the air as if there was a wall in between them.

KNOCK…

KNOCK…

KNOCK.

           His eyes widen in surprise to actually hear that she actually hit something. He looks back at her with those eyes just to see her shrug her shoulders to him and responds. “Hey, I didn’t want you to hit me. I knew that you had problems… but walking? Yeah you really need some help if you don’t even know when to stop.” Fuming that she actually had the audacity to think that badly of him, his eyes were starting to gain some red tint to it and when he was about to retort to her he was clearly interrupted by the judge of the match, which made him stomp his foot in protest.

           Seeing a young man with red hair, about 2-3 inches higher than the height of the girl. He look towards both of the competitors nodding his head towards both at them, yet his eyes lingered a little bit longer towards the girl in which she spared little eye contact with him. Suho scoffed internally towards the judge that he actually had the audacity to look at the girl and show some interest towards her.

         “Mark, can we s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter