O11

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chapter 11

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held. 'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link. 

“We’re here.” Looking up, the three strangers see a house colored peach and beige, the style of a modern Spanish era. They look at each other before shrugging thinking what a strange house compare to the rest, but I guess that’s what makes it the alpha’s house huh? They all start walking towards the house, just to meet up with two guards in front of the doors. They were dressed in all-black t shirt and tight-fitted pants that look like a second layer of skin. One had a sword strapped to his left hip, while the other had two blades, one of the blades was a small sword, while the other was a little bit longer to be considered a dagger, strapped one on each side of his hips.

          The one named Junior nodded towards them, in which they returned the nod. The guards turn to face the door only to push it open. Huh? Guess we need to show them how modern doors work now.

 "Jaehyun stop with your snarky remarks please, after we talk you can show them how wonderful you are okay?"

Muffling his mouth from laughing out loud from the sarcasm that just went out she spoke, "Good one, Jihoon" he turns to the girl giving her a flashing smile, and sticking his tongue out to the ‘whining baby’ that currently got sassed by him.

          “Alright if you three can wait here I’ll go to the alpha and tell him that you have arrived.” nodding her head towards him to confirm his decision, he dashes towards the left of the house to find his alpha, while screaming in his head for him, towards him to get his out of his bed and head towards the living area.

          Waiting that seemed for an eternity towards Jaehyun, he started to talk to them in their mind link, yet he didn’t g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter