O1O

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chapter 10

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held. 'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link. 

They have been through thick and thin ever since they were introduced to each other, Jaehyun being an added member to the family making him the youngest and child number 3.

           After his parents died in a battle. There little boy was to fetch for himself, yet there was a problem. Nobody wanted to take him in due to his sickly figure that he suffered since birth.

 

Wandering the streets at night falling at every other step that the little 10 year old took. Unfortunately for him, he was entering the section of woods that was currently off limits to the village at this time of night without him noticing the danger that will be put on him.

His fatigue was winning against him especially since he has not bein able to have a decent meal. His senses were beginning to become unstable; he was unable to tell the difference between left and right; nor hear the impacts of colliding bodies that were taking place just a few meters away from him. Taking a few more steps forward only to end with his body failing him from the lack of strength that he had. The second that his body touched the ground, a zig-zag bright blue beam of light went straight through the air, if he would have been standing there a few more seconds he would have felt the beam pierce through his heart.

The two bodies that were practicing their abilities rush toward where the beam of light headed to just to make sure that they didn’t hit anything that was alive. They see a limp body face down on the ground in which they rush towards to.

“!, please please please Dowoon, please tell me that I didn’t kill the little kid.  Dad’s gonna freak if he sees that I accidently killed something else… AGAIN.”

“Calm down drama queen you just killed birds or squirrels, not people… yet” Rolling his eyes to look at his sister’s panicking eyes, and hearing sizzling sounds coming from her hands that were still holding raw energy of blue light. He starts to look around to see and hoped that her lightning actually hit something else, and not the body that was currently lying on the floor, that was being covered by snow that was created during their sparring session.

He kneeled down next to be body took a whip of the air surrounding the boy. ‘At least he doesn’t smell burn that’s good he didn’t get hit.’ His relief was confirm when he saw a tree just a few meters behind the body with a whole in its trunk, giving the idea that his sister’s electric beam went right through the tree and not the boy.  Whistling to the girl he cocked his head to the side pointing towards the tree, directing her to her real victim, and not the supposed one that was in front of them.

Her features started to relax as she ran her hands through her hair, without being bothered by the raw energy that was still gathered in her hands. While her bother just winced every time he started to hear the crackling of energy that was being drown in her hair. ‘How does she not feel anything?’ he thought.

Breaking out of his thoughts he hears his sister’s voice. “So, brother what are we going to do about the body? I mean it’s not dead, and he’s not supposed to be here at the moment.” Flicking his wrist towards her he sent flying a little snow that hit the girl’s face. “Idiot, its not an ‘it’, he’s a person, say it with me ‘PERSON’.”

Taking the snow out that made it to her hair, she rolled her eyes at her brother. “I know it’s a person, I’m not an idiot, and I’m telling father that you keep on bullying me.” A small whisper of whatever came from the brother while rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. “Hurry up and pick him up we need to take him to father and see what we should do about him.”

“WHAT?? A hell nah why should I pick him you, if anything it should be you. You’re the oldest here your supposed to keep me safe, what if he’s just faking it and when I pick him up h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter