OO4

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chapter 4

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held.

'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link. 

“NO, wait Suho don’t do it!!!”

            ‘Brace yourself guys, I think this idiot is going to do ‘submission’, don’t worry I’ll try to stop the command from effecting you guys.’ The girl’s companions nod in understanding discreetly to their leader, they stood their ground behind her, bracing themselves to feel some underling pain from the command.

            Opening his eyes which were once brown turned in to bloodshot-red color, indicating that he has started the command; making everyone in lower ranking those that included his pack and the other 2 packs of well kneel in pain. Yet when he direct his gaze towards the strangers his victorious smile fell off his face, his face turned into a mixture of emotions; shock, confusion, be wilderness, and lastly anger. Seeing her and her companions looking at him blankly as if he was not even doing the command called ‘submission’ at all.

            He looked around the arena to see, to confirm is he was indeed doing the command, seeing the rest of the spectators and his clan in pain. He saw everyone in the lower ranks holding themselves, except for the ones that were in the same ranking or as powerful as Suho, they weren’t in pain they were becoming frustrated that some other someone is commanding and bringing pain to their pack that is not from their pack. Yet he turned back and looked at the trio just standing there not moving just watching as if they are waiting for him to do something.

            Confusion entered him. Why was his command not affecting the intruders? Well for once the alpha call does not affect our strangers, for her it’s just annoying like a little mosquito buzzing near her ears over and over again, and her companions? Well, they are supposed to be affected like every other wolf out there but thanks to their leader’s strength and her abilities she was quickly able to make a mind connection with both of them and her mind acted as a barrier towards Suho's command making it useless and also making them sigh in relief and stand proudly next to their leader.

            Feeling a hand on his shoulder Suho turned around to see Kris shaking his head in signaling to stop the command. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he open his eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter