OO9

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chapter 9

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held. 'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link. 

“Jr, call me Junior.”

<~~~>

           ‘Well at least we know that SOME of these wolves are able to control themselves.’

           ‘Shut it Jae, just because I opened the mind link again does not mean that you get the right to open your mind and have your thoughts enter both Jihoon's and I's head.'

          ‘A come on, I’m--’

          ‘Don’t make me shut the mind link Jae’ releasing a breath, Jae just walked with his head down, grumbling a few curses once in every other step that he took. They were being unheard of by the six figures that were walking around them; making a barrier to either keep them in our their people out, which Jae didn’t really care at the moment.

           ‘Man for someone as tough looking, he sure acts like a baby.’ stated Jihoon via mind link. Before the ‘baby’ name Jae could lash out on the latter they heard someone cough breaking the tension of disaster that just occurred.

           “Well… umm… yes, if we could all keep walking, we wouldn’t want people waiting, especially since you stated that it was an urgent matter.” Nodding their heads they commence to walk again even, towards the location of the ‘alpha of the land’. Starting with the one name Junior, next to him was the tracker, behind those two was Jaehyun also known as Jae, on the right and Jihoon to Jae's left, leaving a small gap between Jae and Jihoon about one step or two behind them was their leader. Behind her, was the wolf and his two friends.

         ‘ugh’

        ‘What’s wrong?’ Turning his head to the left slightly, and eyeing his leader, Jihoon nods his head upwards, to just face an annoying face with her fists tighten so much that her knuckles were turning white.

      ‘What’s wrong??' She thought to them 'You actually want to know what’s wrong???’

      ‘No, we want to know what makes you soo~ happy.’ Mocked Jae

      ‘Shut it Jae’ a low sound growl was emitted from her showing her annoyance towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter