O12

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chapter 12

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held. 'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link. 

      

“Jiyoung”

 

►Suho POV•

Aw man my head’s killing me at the moment, I was facing darkness, I guess I still have my eyes close, even though I thought that I had then open. As I started to focus on my surroundings of where I might be at the moment, and what happened, for me to feel a throbbing headache. I start to hear whispers, around me but I couldn’t really make up any words that they are speaking of. “Ugh…”

 ”Guys, I think he’s waking up, Baek go and get Lay so he can finish doing the check-up.”

 “Yes, Kris.”

          Check-up? What is this guy taking about? Why would i… man this headache is getting worse. Last thing I remember was facing the girl and … the girl…

          “Where the hell is she?!!” sitting abruptly I came face to face with a few of my friends looking at me with worried looks, or confusion. I see Lay, the healer of the Kris’ pack looking at me, walking slowly towards me, as if I am going to explode any minute. I wince and touch my head one more time, due to this freaking headache that is getting even worse.

          “Here Suho, let me see.” I placed my hand down from where I was currently massaging, in which Lay a few seconds later places his hand on my temples, while emitting a purple hue in which later turned into blue. I feel the headache leaving me making me close my eyes in bliss and emit a grateful sigh.

          “Thanks Lay.”

“No problem Suho, anything for a friend.”

          Nodding my head towards him and sending him a smile, I turned to look at the rest of guys that were currently in front of me… that’s strange I’m currently missing 4 of my pack, but before I could actually ask the rest of the guys where the members could be at the moment. I start to hear stomping outside of the room that I was currently in, followed by rough opening of the door that later slammed at the wall making a little dent where the doorknob should be.

          I guess I found one of my members. “Suho, you’re awake thank goodness, did you know how worried we were? No, you don’t you were asleep for 2 DAYS!!! 2 days” what 2 days? What is this giant ears taking about; it couldn’t be two days I mean the fight was just a while ago…wasn’t it? So that means that the girl and her friends are gone and I couldn’t even get my revenge on them?  Ahhh hell no I am getting out of here and going to look for them, I need a rematch I will not be defeated, no way.

          “” 

 “woah Suho slow down, don’t push yourself, and don’t listen to Chanyeol that idiot is just messing with you, you weren’t out 2 days it was more about … 2 hours.”

“WHAT!!”  I looked towards Kris that was currently holding me by my left side while I was holding the right side of my  abdomen at the moment for some reason I was feeling pain again, I looked at Luhan who was the one that told me the right answer that it was only 2 hours give or take. After being able to stand by myself without the help of Kris, I turned towards Chanyeol ready to give him a piece of my mind, only to see him massaging his head, and an annoyed Baekhyun pulling him by the ear. That’s what you get.

          The pain came to me once again; I turned to see Lay only to be faced with furrowed eyebrows and lips moving without any sound, so I couldn’t really hear what he was actually trying to say ”Lay what’s wrong?” “…” I guess he’s so into his thoughts that he couldn’t hear me, and me not being his alpha I was clearly powerless in being able to enter his mind and snap him out of it. Turning my head upright towards Kris, I nodded towards Lay, to see if he can snap him out of his thoughts with him being his alpha. Yet, I came to face with a furrowed eyebrow Kris, his eyes moving from side to side as if he’s reading something… or rather someone. He’s actually making a conversation with the only healer in the room while I’m in need of some healing.

 Great.

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

          I grunted once more, since I felt the throbbing pain again, it made me hunch over forwards a little, and I decided that it would be the best to bite my lips from making any more grunts and hopefully a distraction from the pain.

          “That’s odd...” I turn to face Lay he was finally looking at me but he now had a confused face. “Lay what’s… ugh--- odd?”

          “Kris help him sit down on the bed, I need to check up on him again, he’s not supposed to be feeling pain of any sort at the moment.” I let Kris help me onto the bed, without any protest cause at this moment, I just wanted to be currently knocked out than to feel this pain. I see Lay coming close to me placing his hands that are currently emitting a purple hue, around the area that I am feeling pain at the moment. “Did you find anything?” Shaking his head at me, he went back to the end of my bed and picked up if I believe my health chart trying to look over the details, or any clues as of why I’m in pain at the moment. “So, you got anything Lay?” I asked him started to feel a little frustrated from this pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter