OO6

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chapter 6

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held.

'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link. 

     ‘Man that girl is driving me crazy, who does she think she is defying the son from the Eyal clan, I will become the greatest alpha that this clan has ever seen; yet this girl is making me lose my temper and stability faster than ever.”

            Suho was walking towards the opposite side of the arena from where our three strangers lay. He turns and sees that the rest of his friends returned to where the spectators reside, not before giving him a few pats on the back, and saying ‘good luck’ to their friend and leader. ‘Good luck? Yeah right as if I will need it with this girl, she’s probably all talk and no action like all those other strangers that came before.’ Scoffing to himself and reaching his spot, he started his warm ups.

            ”Nervous?” Being spooked from his hated gaze towards the girl and her companions, he turns to see his friend, and his future beta named D.O. looking down at him with a smirk upon his face, with his head tilted to the side. Satisfied that he had been able to spook him, he laughed internally while looking at his face seeing a small faint light pink hue that started to form in both of his cheeks.

            Biting the inner of his cheeks, to prevent from being flustered any more than he was already, He shook his head in a negative response to the latter. “No, of course I’m not nervous, why should I be nervous of this fight? I am the greatest warrior of our clan, of course I’m not nervous as if, now I am even better than nervous, I’m ecstatic that I’m going to fight.”

            Rolling his eyes, the latter scoffed silently towards Suho. ‘So much for not being nervous’  “Alright Suho, we get you’re not nervous at all.” Seeing that Suho, stopped his rambling about how he was not nervous at all note sarcasm input. He shook his head, and placed his sight towards the opponent. He furrow his eyebrows in confusion as he just sees the girl laying on her back in the field making a shaped of a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter