OO8

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chapter 8

 

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held.'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link.   

“What a shame… I was actually hoping he was going to last longer than this.”  All three strangers looked down at the unconscious alpha, watching a total of about 4 healers moving away from him seeing that his breathing return back to normal. They picked him up and place him on a canopy before moving him toward the village to get more medical attention.

            The muscular brown-eyed male scoffed towards the earlier comment of the hazel-eyed guy. “Whatever you say… hoping? yeah right, I’m for once glad that he’s out cold at the moment. If she wasn’t going to knocked him out anytime soon I would totally have done it for her, he was seriously getting really annoying the moment he started speaking to us, especially with that 'respect' that he showed towards Noona I wanted to rip his head off.” Hearing a chuckle they turned towards the girl that was walking away from them. The looked at each other and in a slip second they returned to their respected sides alongside her.

 

            Every stepped that they took, the crowd of spectators would split like the red sea, as if they were a deadly diseases, something that should not be touched nor looked upon as they all casted down their sight towards the ground. “You know… Noona… I-- I wasn’t really going to like knocked him out in your fight you know that right?” A curious gaze rested on the brown-eyed man, looking downwards toward the girl whom he referred to as Noona, hoping to see that she wouldn’t take anything of what he said to heart.

            Hearing a soft whispered laugh from her, earn a smile on both them seeing that she still has that little spark in her despite with everything that has been going on. “Is that the reason why, you screamed during my battle telling me to end the fight?”  Finishing her sentence, both of them they came face to face with a pair of cold cobalt eyes. They both stood frozen at her expression, they stood taller-rigid, they eyed each other and a gulp could be heard from one of them.

            They start to hear laughter which made them turning their eyesight they see their comrade crouching on the floor with hands on her knees, her body shaking up and down imitating little bumps also unnoticeable and her face facing the floor. Both of them having confused faces they looked at each other gulping one more time before nudging their head towards her to see which one of them is going to ask what’s wrong?.

            “Oh man” Wiping a tear from her left hand she pointed to each of them with her right and then using her left hand again to grab her stomach from the pain of laughter that she received. “You guys should have seen your faces, hahaha even you Jae your face was hilarious never thought I would see that face.” Hearing her laughter and seeing that she was truly playing with them brought a small smile on their faces.

            Sighing to end her laughter she placed herself between her two comrades, placing one arm on each of their shoulders and gave each a them a little tug towards her. Looking at them with a grinning face and a little spark could be seen in her eyes and they gave her a smile of their own. Facing the front she spoke “Let’s go guys it’s time to find that alpha that we were looking for.” 

“Aye, aye my lady.” The one name Jae turned to her and spoke while giving her a peck on her temple. Morons. She thought.

<~~~>

            Planning to go deeper into the town that they arrived to, they came to a complete halt in seeing 3 males just a few meters away from them. Their smiles flatten at the sight of people blocking their way making their auras darken in a split second, sending dark chills down each and every of the three males that were blocking the way.

            The brown-eyed male named Jae, crossed his arms at seeing the blockade that has been created by the 3 wolves. “Would you mind moving out of the way? We wouldn’t want any more casualties now would we?” At the sound of his low baritone voice, the three guys gulped at the view that was currently in front of them. It was pretty sight to anyone and anything that has working eyes, with those captivating tribal dragon tattoos they were all of the same topic but with a different design making them up. And talking about those eyes, their color scheme started from brown, to hazel that looked green at different lighting angles that hit them, and lastly those cobalt eyes, that seemed to intensify in color the more you stare at them.

            One of three guys that were blocking the way snapped out of his trace, he looked at them with such as look that to others it seemed that he was already planning your dead; but to the three strangers he just looked like a cute baby boy with those big brown owl eyes just glaring at them playfully, especially since the boy had to look upwards to see them. The three strangers were starting to gain smiles across their faces seeing a ‘menacing’ boy looking at them.

            Hearing a low warning growl from the boy, the strangers faces quickly turned into either anger from Jae, confusion from the hazel-eyed or skeptical from the cobalt. His two friends quickly took their respective places next to the owl-looking boy. “Look kids… what exactly are y’all doing at this moment?”  Crossing his lean tone olive arms across his sun-kissed chest, the man with the hazel eyes looked at each and every one of the three strangers standing in front of them while asking his question. The one named Jae mimicked his friend’s position with a smirk, making the three wolves in front of them shrink back to see not one but two really intimidating strangers. They regain their senses once they saw the girl giving them a taunting smile showing them; telling them, no DARING then to make a move against her. Against them.

            With tense shoulders, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter