OO5

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chapter 5

[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held.

'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link. 

   ‘This is getting interesting’, she states in her head, raising an eyebrow at him. She nods her head, to state that she is willing to do this match. Within a minute the two packs that were currently behind Suho ran back to where the spectators where located, anticipating this match.

“Can’t wait to see this match, who do think is going to win?” stated one of the boys from the Eyal pack. While another one known as Tao was putting his hands to hug himself stated; “I really want to say Suho, but something about that dragon tattoo girl just gives me the plain chills, ya’ll get me?”

“Ha! Is the whittle baby panda scared about a whittle girl?” Chimed in the joker or also known as the camel of the silver-eyed clan named Chen.

           The latter decided to roll his eyes at the older, he turned to face the alpha of the Eyal clan, and the girl that is about to face him in a fight. “No, I’m not scared, I’m just being watchful of her. I’m not sure if you have noticed but she… she doesn’t feel normal at all. By any chance did any one of ya’ll were able to catch their scents, or did yall even noticed when they stepped into our territory?” The 11 males from both clans furrowed their eyebrows, 5 of them decided to leave it at that and return to talk. While the other 5 with thoughtful faces turned to look at the youngest of their current click, they belonged to the ‘Silver-eyed’ clan, these 6 are currently the special subunit that was formed when they were younger. The group consists of the leader Kris, followed by beta/warrior Xiumin, battle strategist Luhan; their 2 warriors Tao, Chen and lastly their healer named Lay.

“What if their….. VAMPIRES??” They all turned to look at the joker of the group, some face palming themselves, while others just looking at him at amazement in how he smart or idiotic he would be. “Vampires? Really Chen I know that you like trolling and everything but um… yeah I don’t think that their---” “No really guys just listen to me I got a good explanation…” “…Fine go ahead..” “Thank you my dearest alpha” “Whatever” rolling his eyes, he waves his hand dismissively towards Chen's mockery who starts to usher the group closer together to talk about it without prying ears.

“Look Tao’s right, ---““AHH YEA— Ouch!” “Shut it panda, im trying to explain here.” “Sorry Chen ge.” Rolling his eyes at the younger cub, he sees that they have all gathered together to explain. “So here it is, look Tao said that they didn’t have any scent right?” “Yeah…” “AND they weren’t affected by the submission like the rest of us. What wolf doesn’t have a distinctive smell? And is able to avoid the command of an alpha? None, so they’re not wolves, do all of yall get it now?” Some scratching their heads, others nodding in understanding towards their companion’s explanation in which this one was realistic in their life time he actually made sense.

“But Chen ge aren’t like vampires like pale…looking?”

             Sighing, he just looked at the wolf that asked the question, he shook his head in disbelieved for his idiocy, just as he was about to insult the guy, Kris intervened for him. “Idiot, were in the 21st century it’s obviously that vampires need to adapt just like we do, so they can’t just look pale, they need to blend in to survive just like us.”

“Kris is right you guys, about that they need to adapt thing, but I don’t think that their vampires just look at them, the girl to be exact what vampire has cobalt eyes?” Said the one named Xiumin.

 “Maybe she’s a hybrid Xiumin ge? You know I’ve been hearing that some vampires, and wolves have been together up in the west side of the world” Stated Chen.

 “No, I don’t think she’s a hybrid. vampires even though they don’t have any smell they at least have an accessory or an item that can make them identify what clan they belong to, and besides, they all have tattoos just like wolves. If she was a hybrid I don’t think she would have the tattoo, neither of them would have they would probably have an accessory.” Said Xiumin.

“He’s right.” Everyone looked towards the silent one of their click, with furrowed eyebrows, and I hand on his chin, he raised his head to look at everyone, his eyes roamed between them, before they landed on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter