OO1

SCENTLESS (EDITING/ slow updates)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Chapter 1

[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

"italics bold" - a conversation is being held.

'italics' - thoughts are being convey and/or there is a conversation via mind link. 

‘MOVE’.

‘HURRY UP little pup, there gaining on us.’

’I’m trying hyung…im just … to tired… can--..can’t we stop and take a break?’

            Three wolves were running around passing by trees, and evading them ever so often trying not to touch them, they wouldn’t want to leave their scent on them, After all they were being chased by 3 great trackers.

‘Hyung I really can’t d—‘

‘Hurry up! Don’t stop were almost there pup, home free in just 2 miles, Move your little tail pup’

‘Ugh..hyung..Ouch’

‘HA!!! GOTCHA!! Game over.’

‘That’s a wrap guys caught one of ya’ll means game over for all of yall.’

‘That’s not fair Jackson hyung your like a great tracker.’ Whined a silver colored pup while resting his chin on the ground, putting his front paws over his head and shaking his head side to side.

‘Suho hyung, can you tell him to get off me?’  The little pup was struggling to get the black/brown wolf off him also known as Jackson from the ‘Satomi’ clan, specifically from the unit called “GOT7”. The little gray wolf pup that was struggling underneath the said 'Jackson' was looking at his alpha for help but only to be meet with a raised eyebrow and a shrug from the wolf that left the little pup gaping like a goldfish.

‘Sehun, I told you to keep running now declare this as your punishment and get out of it yourself’ The Black colored wolf with amber eyes, turned to look at the rest of the wolves that were training with him, were currently panting from all the running. Taking a deep breath he look at them and commanded; ‘Let’s go back guys that’s enough  training for the day, victory goes to the trackers.’

‘Yes Alpha’.

Getting themselves ready after their short break to head back to their home, a second silver pup decided to nudge his cub friend. ‘Hey Sehun, last one to the town gets the loser’s dinner… ready….GOO!’ Racing off the one named Sehun looks at his older friend in disbelieve and starts racing after him. ‘NOOO, dam it Kai, wait for me!’ While the two youngest wolves set off at lightning speed the rest of the wolves either decided to have a leisure walk back while some of them decide to jog  to make sure that their cubs won’t destroy the forest, or well not hurt each other.

‘According to the earth user we have 3 intruders at 12'o clock.’

’Thanks Luhan’ ending the communication telepathically, the tall guy with blond locks and an unemotional face named Kris, decided to make his way close to where his telepather stated where the intruders were coming around. ‘Guys, act normal, but stay alarmed, do not I repeat DO NOT cause a commotion, we do not want a town of 400+ wolves going crazy like headless chickens due to a mistake.’

‘Yes Kris’

A total of 10 boys from 3 different packs, decide to spread out in a 3 mile radius from where their leader indicated them to be. Dividing themselves into groups of 2 or 3, they talking to among themselves and acted as if they were gathering with each other to have a fun day. A boy with doe-eyes, small youthful face, and a slim body suddenly decided to sprint out of nowhere towards the woods, without any second thought of his actions he das

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter