eight

Marriage on the Rocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eight.

 

Taemin does his research online and even hire a fan to stalk Kim Kibum, so as to know the idol’s daily schedule. For two weeks, the one thing Taemin is sure is that Kibum has a variety show recording on every Thursday night and he always reach home about 12 midnight.

So one fine Thursday, he decides to bring Minho home about 12am that night so that Kim Kibum will happen to see them together and tell Jonghyun about it. Perfect plan indeed, Taemin thinks. To break Jonghyun apart so that he can initiate a breakup first. Minho will then definitely divorce with him and come back to his arms.

“Minho, my family members are in Jeju Island now. Let’s go to my house?”

“Taemin, it’s 11.30pm already…” Minho reminds gently as he knows it’s late and given Kibum’s nature of work, he will reach home late as well. He doesn’t want to risk any chance of bumping into Kibum and destroys his marriage himself. This marriage has to go on and he doesn’t want a divorce yet. Although the feelings for Jonghyun are fading as the time passes, he believes that he may find those strong feelings back after Taemin’s internship. He doesn’t want to let go Jonghyun just yet… He agrees that he is selfish but he knows that Jonghyun can’t live without him. He has no rights to hurt his loving husband by letting him know about his dirty affair.

“Just come for a cup of tea?” Taemin persuades.

Minho sighs and gives in, “Alright then.”

They enter Minho’s car together and the taller man drives towards the direction of Taemin’s house. After Minho has successfully parks his car at an empty lot, Taemin doesn’t let Minho to get down.

“Why?”

Taemin eyeing at a specific designated lot not far away and realizes that famous singer is not back home yet. He looks at his watch and it’s 11.50pm. He smiles at Minho and puts his head on his shoulder. “Let me stay like this for awhile.”

“Okay?” Minho nods, although he feels that Taemin’s behavior is odd. Just 5 minutes later, Taemin sees a familiar blue Audi making his way through the parking lot.

“Let’s go now.” Taemin says and quickly gets off the car.

Minho is puzzled and followed suit. Taemin quickly hooks his arm onto Minho’s and walks pass Kibum’s car on purpose. He isn’t sure if the singer has seen them but he just want to make a bet. Thankfully, Minho is oblivious to the entire thing.

 

*******************************************************

 

Kibum parks his car wearily as he feels tired after a long recording. He picks up his bag and is ready to go out but he sees a familiar man walking past his car. Minho?

He gets out of the car and sees Minho behaving intimately with another man. He is sure that is Minho because he remembers his back view. He wants to make sure if the other man is the main lead of the photos. He follows them carefully till they reach the lift lobby. He hides behind a pillar and observes carefully.

Damn, the guy with several ear piercings. Looks identical from the photos. He assumes that is Minho’s intern. As soon as the adulterous pair enters the lift and goes up, Kibum checks which floor they enter. He quickly takes the next lift to catch up with them.

As soon as he reaches the 8th floor, he sees Minho kissing his fling outside an unit.

Bastard Choi, you are not learning your lesson? I’m not going to give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter