five

Marriage on the Rocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

five.

 

It has been 3 months since Minho and Taemin are dating and it’s Taemin 4th month in his intern company. Things are going as heated as ever as Minho and Taemin will be secretly ‘hanging out’ in Minho’s office for at least an hour. When his colleagues ask Taemin why he stays inside Minho’s room for so long, he will reply coyly “they are just doing work”.

Minho has once promised himself that he will leave Taemin once the whole internship is over. Sometimes he feels nothing but guilt when he faces Jonghyun. He knows that Jonghyun is good to him but over these few months, he feels a little distant away from the older man. It doesn’t know why he gets those odd signals that Jonghyun doesn’t love him as much as Taemin does. Or is it because they have been married for two years and their love has died down? Only Taemin is able to ignite those love and feelings like how he once had with Jonghyun when they started dating. He truly misses those feelings of passion.

“Let’s go to my house? ” Taemin suggests again when they walk side by side to the carpark to get Minho’s car.

“Sure,” Minho smiles as he opens the car door for the younger man.

 

*****************************************************

 

It’s been another day of no work. Jonghyun groans heavily as he curled himself up beneath the blanket. He is shivering even with a blanket on despite its already summer. He starts to feel these odd symptoms since the afternoon but it gets worse as time passes by. He knows he is burning up but he has no energy to get up to see a doctor. He reaches out for the phone at the bed table, dialing Minho’s number weakly.

Minho starts kissing all over Taemin’s soft and pale neck. They are back in Taemin’s house again after work, on Taemin’s bed for a new round of intimacy. Minho has started to come home late because he will visit Taemin’s house everyday after work. It becomes like a routine and he is addicted to the younger man like a deadly drug that couldn’t resist. Just when things get heated up, Minho’s phone rings.

“Taemin wait, I go get my phone.” Minho sits up and tries to get out of the big bed.

Taemin pushes Minho down with one hand and starts kissing all over his chest. “No, you can’t. Ignore the call.”

“But what if is something important?” Minho tries to get up again to reach out for his phone.

“Ignore it or you will not get anything from me.” Taemin’s tone gets cold and serious.

“Okay, okay, ” Minho surrenders and he notices his phone is flashing one more time on the table. “The phone is ringing again.”

“Okay, go get your phone and switch it off.”

Minho gets down the bed and casually picks his phone up. The number flashing on the screen is Jonghyun’s. He swallows as he contemplates if he should answer his wife’s call. “It’s Jonghyun, should I answer?”

“Just switch it off or you will not get any.” Taemin folds his arms, saying with a serious tone.

Minho nods and switches his phone off. Perhaps Jonghyun wants to know his location right now, nothing important is happening, he thinks. He decides to explain to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter