six

Marriage on the Rocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

six.

 

From: Taemin

Why are you not at work?

 

To: Taemin

I’m taking two days off.

 

From: Taemin

How come?

 

To: Taemin

Jonghyun is sick and hospitalized. Have to take care of him.

 

Taemin stares at his phone, not believing on what he has just seen. He doesn’t believe that Jonghyun is sick out of the sudden. Maybe Minho is lying to him… What a blatant lie, Choi Minho. He frowns deeply as he will not get to see his lover today.

 

From: Taemin

Omg, how come? How is he?

 

To: Taemin

He had a high fever. He will be discharged tomorrow. Thank you for your concern <3

 

From: Taemin

Send him my regards, Jakiya. <3

 

An idea hatchs inside Taemin’s head. He can visit the Choi’s family after Jonghyun discharge with a basket of fruits to give both Minho and Jonghyun a surprise. A wonderful and unexpected surprise. He smirks as he starts to go online and order a fruit basket.

 

********************************************************

 

Minho drives Jonghyun home after he has discharged. Jonghyun wraps himself with Minho’s big jacket as he snuggles into the car seat because of the cold. Minho smiles at how cute his wife is. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, kind of cold here.” Jonghyun mumbles softly.

“Let me turn off the AC then.”

“Thanks Minho,” Jonghyun whispers weakly and falls asleep.

 

Minho holds onto Jonghyun as they walk into their apartment. He places Jonghyun onto the sofa while he gets a glass of water and his medicine. Jonghyun smiles sheepishly as he sees his husband heading into the kitchen.

“Eat this and get a good sleep, alright?”

Jonghyun nods and he swallows the medicine with the water. As he is quite weak and tired, Minho brings him up and takes him to their bed. He kisses Jonghyun’s forehead gently after he falls into a deep slumber. 

Minho feels that he is obliged to take care of Jonghyun when he is sick. Besides he has not many important matters to handle in his office. He might as well take leave to take care of his poor boy. He goes back to the kitchen to prepare ginseng chicken soup but is stopped by the doorbell. Minho frowns slightly because he is used to have no visitors in his house.

He goes and opens the door and is shocked that his intern is right in front of him.

“Hi Jagiya,” Taemin smirks as he sees a very surprised Minho.

Minho takes a deep breath and keeps his voice as low as possible, “Why are you here?”

“I’m just showing concern to your Jonghyun.” Taemin smiles as he tries to look into the house. “Where is he?”

“Jonghyun is sleeping, can you just go back and not disturb him?” Minho crosses his arms. “We can talk again later.”

“I’m here with a fruit basket, you can’t be sending me back when I’m already here.” Taemin lifts up the basket he is holding and hands over to Minho.

Minho rolls his eyes. He has no choice but to let Taemin in. “Come in then.”

“Such a nice apartment,” Taemin glances around the whole house after he removes his shoes. He sees many photo frames one of the walls and he feels nothing but jealousy. Those are the wedding photos of Jonghyun and Minho.

“Are you done? How do you know my address?” Minho asks from behind.

Taemin turns his head and smiles, “Your colleagues of course.”

Damn. Minho sighs silently. His relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter