fourteen

Marriage on the Rocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fourteen.

 

 

“What are you doing?”

Onew turns and sees Minho at the door, looking furious with those big doe eyes. Onew admits that he is surprised to see Jonghyun’s hubby turning up at this office but he quickly smirks gently instead, and shrugs, “What are you talking about?”

Somehow, this angers Minho. He dashes into the room and gives Onew a deadly punch on his cheek.

“Ow! What is this for?” Onew yells, fondling his broken lip to see blood. This time, Jonghyun jolts awake from the loud commotion. He yawns wearily and realizes Onew’s coat is on him. He sits up and notices a familiar figure in front of him. “M-Minho?”

“Why are you here? What are you doing to my spouse?” Minho grabs onto Onew’s collar harshly as he clenched his teeth angrily.

“Wait! What are you doing, Minho?” Jonghyun gasps as he runs over to the two men and he tries to pull Minho’s grip away from Onew but his spouse does not budge. This leaves Jonghyun very confused.

“I come here for work and take care of Jonghyun,” Onew replies nonchalantly. “What do you think I am here?”

Minho does not like what Onew has just said. This urges him to give Onew more punches as he tightens his grip onto Onew’s collar.

“Enough! Let Onew go!” Jonghyun tries his best to push Minho’s muscular arms and he finally does. Minho shoots a death glare at Jonghyun after he releases Onew roughly. “Yeobo, you better pack up and leave with me NOW.” With that being said, Minho storms off from the meeting room.

Jonghyun listens to Minho obediently. He is so afraid of the furious Minho but he is so baffled on why he is so serious and full of anger. Is it because his ex is working with him?

The smaller man quickly takes his items and put into his pockets. He doesn’t forget to give Onew an apologetic smile before rushing to catch up with his husband.

 

 

“Minho… what happened?” Jonghyun asks quietly when they are heading to the car park. Minho says nothing but holds onto the smaller man’s hand tightly, slightly leading the way. Jonghyun almost winces at the silent treatment he is getting.

“I have my car…” Jonghyun says as they are in front of Minho’s car. “I have to drive my one back home.”

Minho doesn’t say anything again, too furious to speak. He opens the car door and pushes Jonghyun into his car; not letting the smaller man drives his own car back.

“Minho…” Jonghyun whispers. He knows he can’t insist to drive back alone when his husband is trying to bring him home. Clearly, Minho is being dominant and he can’t go against him, especially when his spouse is having a bad mood. He also kind of knows why Minho is red with fury. Onew must have put his coat on him and Minho misunderstood them.

“…” Without saying anything, Minho speeds his car home.

 

 

Minho opens the door and not forgetting to slam it shut after Jonghyun enters after him. Jonghyun winces at his husband’s sudden coldness. He goes to the counter top and place his bag on it.

“Why was your ex-boyfriend in your office?” Minho finally opens his golden mouth. He is standing behind him with folded arms.

“He’s the new investor for Kibum’s album…” Jonghyun turns around to meet Minho’s eyes and tries to say it as if it is nothing. He goes forward and holds his spouse’s arm but Minho pushes his hand away.

It hurts Jonghyun. He moves his hands away and keeps them in his pockets instead.

“I am your husband! Why didn’t you let me know earlier?” Minho asks harshly.

“We are just colleagues…” Jonghyun tries again.

“Why is he taking advantage of you?” Minho glares at the smaller man. Jonghyun admits he is a bit terrified at this sight.

“He didn’t.” the smaller man whispers back.

“Yes he did! He was on top of you while you were sleeping!” Minho shouts, his big, bulging eyes are ready to pop out.

“I…I…” Jonghyun finally sensed the danger from Minho’s hostile eyes. “Minho I really didn’t know what was happening. He was giving me his suit as he afraid I was cold…”

As much as he tries to explain, Minho is not going to listen to any of it. Jonghyun knows that he feels so helpless at this situation.

“Was he the reason for you to work late?” Minho snarls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter