ten

Marriage on the Rocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ten.

 

“Y-You’ve cheated on me, don’t you?”

Minho’s jaw drops. “Yeobo! What are you saying? I’m not cheating on you.”

Jonghyun closes his eyes out of despair. Even when the truth is out, Minho is still trying to lie to him. It hurts so much to bear fully. Minho grabs onto Jonghyun’s bare shoulders and forces the smaller man to look at him.

“Was it Kibum who told you?” Minho sounds defensive. “Don’t listen to him! It’s a misunderstanding!”

“You…and Taemin…” Jonghyun croaks out, tears still falling down. He wants to push his husband’s hands off but he has no energy to do so. His energy has fully drained ever since he knows the dirty truth.

“Yeobo, I have nothing to do with Taemin!” Minho defends, he believes that Jonghyun has already found out about his affair but he will try to deny as much as possible. He reaches forward to embrace the smaller man, letting Jonghyun buries into chest limply.

There is no struggle from Jonghyun, only muffled cries.

“Yeobo… Do you believe in me?” Minho whispers while patting onto Jonghyun’s softly. Jonghyun is still crying over the fact that he is being cheated on. Although Minho feels guilty for lying yet he continues to do so to salvage his marriage.

What if everything is just a misunderstanding as Minho said?

He is very confused because he doesn’t know whom to believe in anymore. Kibum and Minho have different stories to tell. Now he is unsure of the credibility of the photos he saw earlier. Lastly, Jonghyun decides that he should leave the house and probably stay over at Kibum’s. He can’t get those pictures out of his brain for now. He is so troubled by those explicit images.

“Minho, I can’t do this anymore…”

Minho releases his arms almost immediately and stares at the older man squarely. The older man backs off a little and tries to get down the bed but is stopped by his husband. The younger man pushes his yeobo down the bed and pins his arms on top of his head before diving into his neck to kiss & bite.

“Minho! What are you doing!” Jonghyun struggles hard but he is unable to put up a strong fight.

Minho starts to kiss and bite on Jonghyun’s neck even roughly, partly due to the fact that the older man is trying to leave him. Honestly he is also furious to know that Jonghyun is not buying his story.

“Let me go!” Jonghyun feels Minho’s lips on his torso. Those actions are more of harsh and rough than out of love.

He is losing his will to fight back and slowly falls asleep, letting Minho does whatever he wants to him.

 

************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter