seven

Marriage on the Rocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

seven.

 

Jonghyun opens his eyes groggily as he feels that he has rested enough. The first thing he sees is Minho sitting at a chair beside their bed, reading a finance book.

“You’re finally up, it’s already 11pm.” Minho smiles as he sees his husband looking at him. “How are you feeling?”

Jonghyun smiles back, “Much better than yesterday.”

Minho puts down his book; he shifts over to sit on the bed instead and places his hand onto of Jonghyun’s forehead. “Seems like you do not have fever now.”

Jonghyun takes the time to grab onto Minho’s hand and places near his lips, kissing it gently. “Thank you, Minho.” He is smiling widely because he feels love, care and concern from Minho, which he appreciates deeply. He is touched that Minho applied leave from his work just to take care of him. He feels so loved.

Minho grins as he takes his other hand and caresses Jonghyun’s cheek softly and slowly, “What are husbands for?”

“Ugh, don’t give me the urge to kiss you,” Jonghyun whines as he lets go of Minho’s hand and hides his face under the blanket.

“Why not?” Minho laughs at how cute his husband is. He tries to lift the blanket up but Jonghyun resists.

“Because I’m not fully recovered,” Minho hears nothing but muffled voice.

“Jonghyun-ah, I want to kiss you.”

“Don’t tempt me!” Jonghyun cries out desperately.

Minho pulls down the blanket at full force and pins the smaller man down, not allowing any movement from his husband. Jonghyun looks up blankly and the next thing he knows, Minho is kissing him. He tries to push the younger man because Minho isn’t supposed to kiss him. If the virus he is carrying is contagious, Minho will fall sick and he doesn’t want that to happen. However, no matter how hard he resists, Minho is stronger than him and Jonghyun is unable to put up any more resistance.

He begins to enjoy the kiss instead, by kissing Minho deeply till they are both out of breath. They both end up laughing after the kiss and snuggling on their big bed, enjoying each other’s company.

“Too bad, I have to report for work tomorrow.” Minho sighs as he pulls Jonghyun closer, his thumb rubbing against Jonghyun’s shoulder repeatedly.

“Let’s spend the rest of the day wisely?” Jonghyun whispers as he buries his head against Minho’s muscular chest. “Maybe we can go out have a date or something?”

“Sure.”

 

 

From: Kibum

Do you have time for coffee?

 

To: Kibum

Why? I’m going out with Jonghyun later.

 

From: Kibum

Meet me after your date with Jonghyun.

 

To: Kibum

Alright then.

 

******************************

 

Kibum taps on the table impatiently while waiting for that Choi bastard to arrive. He can’t believe Minho will cheat on Jonghyun because they are clearly two lovebirds that will not separate. What’s the reason for Minho’s unfaithfulness?

He sighs as he holds up his coffee cup to have a sip of his mocha and he sees Minho and Jonghyun walking towards him, hand in hand. Why is Jonghyun here?

“Yah Kim Kibum, why are you secretly asking my hubby out?” Jonghyun asks as he takes a seat down beside him. “Are you going to betray your best friend?”

Kibum rolls his eyes instantly. “Please, Minho is not my type.”

Minho sniggers loudly in response, “I thought you have crush on me or something?”

“Yah Choi Minho! Since when?” Kibum yells out of irritation.

“Alright, calm down guys. Yeobo, any drinks for you?” Jonghyun grins as he asks his husband gently.

“Get me an iced American

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter