four

Marriage on the Rocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

four.

 

The next morning, Jonghyun wakes up with his mobile phone in his hand. He realizes that he has fallen asleep while waiting for Minho’s call. He checks his phone but there are no missed calls. He purses his lips and begins to send a text.

 

To: Minho Yeobo

Why didn’t you call me last night? I’m worried sick.

 

Jonghyun frowns deeply as he afraid something may happen to Minho. On the other hand, he wants to call Minho but he afraid the taller man is sleeping soundly. He doesn’t want to wake him up. He definitely hopes that the taller man is safe and sound.

Minho stares at his phone screen and realize he has forgotten to call Jonghyun last night. While Taemin has gone into the bathroom to change into his work clothes, he quickly replies his husband.

 

From: Minho Yeobo

I was too sleepy after my work, sorry Yeobo. Please forgive me? Xoxo

 

To: Minho Yeobo

Okay you are forgiven xoxo

 

Jonghyun smiles at his phone and he decides to continue sleeping till late morning.

 

*****************************

 

“Did you miss me?” Minho wraps his arms around Jonghyun’s petite waist, not forgetting to shower kisses all over Jonghyun’s head and neck.

It’s already 7pm and Jonghyun gets to see his husband after a day. He misses him a lot as he feels oddly empty when he doesn’t see the taller man.

“Of course,” Jonghyun squirms in Minho’s embrace, as he feels ticklish from his attacks. “I didn’t meet you for a day you know.”

“That’s why I am back,” Minho continues to nibble on Jonghyun’s neck, trying to initiating something…

“Hey, stop. I’m not in the mood…” Jonghyun whispers as he closes his eyes.

Minho ignores the older man and continues to kiss whatever skin he gets onto, making Jonghyun a tad bit of frustrated. He has zero mood for it and Minho is pestering him for more.

“Minho, stop!” Jonghyun shouts, making the taller guy surprised. Minho slowly lets go his hands out of reluctance and heads over their couch casually. He takes the nearby remote and starts to on the TV in silence.

“Minho…” Jonghyun calls out gently.

Minho starts to switch channel by channel randomly because he has no idea what to watch. What is he wants to do when his yeobo is not in the mood? He can’t do anything to force Jonghyun and this kind of feeling of getting rejected…isn’t the first time anyway.

Jonghyun sits down beside Minho and holds onto his hand. “I’m sorry for overreacting. Are you angry?”

“I’m not angry,” Minho puts his arm around Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Let’s cuddle?”

Jonghyun puts his head on top of the taller man’s chest and smiled contentedly. Minho pats on Jonghyun’s hair slowly as his mind wanders on his own as he thinks about Taemin, that little devil. What if he spends time with that devil instead of Jonghyun tonight? It will be interesting right… 

 

*****************************

 

“Kibum, I’m coming up soon, stop rushing me!” Jonghyun holds his phone to his ear using one hand, and another to lock his car with his key. He jogs up to the lift lobby from the carpark and casually waiting for the elevator to come down.

It’s Friday and Jonghyun has promised Kibum before that he will attend his celebration at his house. He’s a bit late because he is trying to find a parking space at the open space car park,

Just 30 secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter