Soft Side of Lord Kai

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             

CHAPTER 9  

 

I woke up and Jongin wasn’t here. His side of the bed was cold. He left long time ago. The thought of not seeing him tonight made me sad. I have to wait a couple of days to be able to see him again. I should’ve ask where he’ll be hiding. Maybe I could spend all day hiding with him. He probably feels scare every full moon. I want to help him, but I don’t know how. All I can think it’s to run away together, but would he want to?.

 

“Sir. Good morning” Luhan walk in. He was particularly happy today. 

 

“Hi Luhan. Good morning” I reply with less enthusiasm. 

 

“Today it’s beautiful outside. I thought maybe you’ll to have breakfast in the patio.” He say opening the contains to let the bright sun get in. 

 

“Thanks, it sounds like a good idea. You look in a good mood today?” I say.

 

“I do?” he say “It must be the nice weather”. He reply with a smile.

 

 

*** 

 

 

I was having a quiet morning by myself in the terrace. I was having breakfast that Luhan brought me. I thought of having a conversation with Luhan later on. Maybe found a way for him to help me escape with Jongin. I need to find the right time to talk to him alone. His friend Sehun seems to be always close to him. This time he was helping Luhan with the tray of food. 

 

“Good morning” I hear the ual voice of Lord Kai behind me. That moment I stop eating, I stood still and look down at my plate. Looking for any excuse no to look at him directly. Lord Kai walk to me and sit in the chair in front of me. This time he wasn’t hiding his face. “Are you feeling better this morning?” he asks me. “I had to carry you yesterday to your bedroom after you fall from the gate” he add. I didn’t know he carry me all the way to my room. I never put any thought of what happen after that. 

 

“I feel better, thanks” I reply politely. 

 

“Are you still afraid of me, Taemin?. I’m not going to hurt you. I would’ve had done that by now. Don’t you think?” After he said that I lift my head and look at him. It was the first time I saw him closely. He looks a little different then yesterday. A little more human. He didn’t have his fangs showing out to much and his eyes didn’t look so fierce. However, he still look like a beast.

 

“My Lord, would like me to bring your breakfast outside?” Luhan ask Lord Kai.

 

“That depends” he say. “If my guest doesn’t bother having me at his table”. 

 

Luhan and Lord Kai stare at me for my answer. I didn’t want to be rude so I shake my head saying that I didn’t bother, After my answer Luhan run inside with a smile.

 

“How did you sleep last night?” he begin to make small talk. It make me wonder if he’s trying to get me to say something about Jongin. Could he knows that I spend every night with him?. What could happen if he find out my feelings for Jongin?. Would he hurt me? or him?. 

 

“Very good, Lord Kai. Thank you”.

 

Minutes later, Luhan and Sehun came back with the tray of Lord Kai’s food. By then I was finish with my food, so I decide get up to let him eat comfortable. 

 

“Please Taemin, don’t go. I will like to talk to you”. He say. I saw no other option but to stay, he smile. It was weird see him smile. If I could just close my eyes and hear him talk I would thing of him as a handsome young man. But the reality was completely different.

 

Lord Kai try to grab the chopstick to eat his food. Something tells me this is not his ordinary way to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter